Status
Not open for further replies.
Artistic Nude Photography Workshop

Date: 30th March 2008, Sunday
Time: 1.00pm to 6.00pm
Course Fee: S$250.00
Instructor: Steven Yee
Location: 190 Middle Road #04-28 Fortune Centre Singapore 18897
Things to bring: Camera, pen, laptops (Optional)

Artistic nude photography is one of the oldest specialization in photography. It is the appreciation of the body forms, aided with shadow and highlight. During the 5 hours session, the participants will be briefed on the do’s and don’ts, posing of the model, appreciation of shadow and highlight.

The workshop fees include modelling fees. Participants shall bring their laptop (Optional) After the indoor photography shoot, the instructor will do a photo critique and guide the participants in the Photoshop touch-up process. This 1 day workshop is conducted by the instructor who is a Fellow of The Royal Photographic Society UK. Certificate will be issued upon completion of the course.

***Participants must be at least the age of 21.

Course Outlines

** Theory and Lighting Basics
** Practical indoor shoot with nude model
** Photo Critique and basic image manipulation

If you are keen to join the workshop, please email your name and contact no. to admin@sandvengroup.com or call
Siew Lan at 6333 0348 to register.

Name List:

1) Ronny (Reserved)
2)
3)
4)
5)
6)

If you are keen to join the class, please kindly email your name and contact no. to admin@sandvengroup.com or call 6333 0348 to register

Name List:

1) Ronny (Reserved)
2) Tatt (Reserved)
3)
4)
5)
6)

If you are keen to join the class, please kindly email your name and contact no. to admin@sandvengroup.com or call 6333 0348 to register

pic and type of model?

pic and type of model?

pic and type of model?

Hi sorry for the late reply. The model is a Chinese and is 23 years old. It is sujected to changes due to unforseen circumstance. We are sorry that we do not have the picture of the model.

We believe that the skill and techniques learnt is more important and you will definitely learnt alot from this workshop. Do email me at admin@sandvengroup.com if you are keen to join the class :)

The workshop will let you have a better understanding of the body forms, aided with shadow and highlight. You will be briefed on the do’s and don’ts, posing of the model, appreciation of shadow and highlight.

Commencing Date: 30th March 2008, Sunday

If you are keen to join the class, please kindly email your name and contact no. to admin@sandvengroup.com or call 6333 0348 to register. We look forward to your support

Hi
Is the model a familiar person from clubsnap?

Let me know if u need a model, Im an art nude model and will be in S'pore on March 27th onwards, thanks :)

What are your hourly rates? How long will you be in Singapore?

I received an email about this shoot. Is this shoot the same as this workshop?

Hi
It is a little expensive can the fees be lowered a little?

Hi

Are you caucasian? I was just curious that almost hired a model from Thailand that happen to be a gay a coverted female I am very worried after that

Status
Not open for further replies.