Knowledge Bowl - Angkor Wat Photography Trip

Status
Not open for further replies.
We are pleased to present you the trip to Siem Reap, Cambodia, a place well known for Angkor Wat and its various temple complexes. We shall discover the Charms of the Khmer. Steven Yee, a veteran travel photographer who is familiar with the place, shall lead the trip.

Siem Reap is a place with many fables and travelers’ tales. Till today, many photographers remained charmed by the splendours of the temple. Steven shall lead the photography shoot with the help of the local guide. We will also invite the monks to pose for us in the various temples settings. In a way, you are guaranteed to get some decent shots, that is, if you click that shutter. While there will be some posed settings, you will be given some time to explore the complex on your own or with your buddies.

This trip is suitable for both beginners and serious amateur photographers. If time permits, Steven will also conduct photography critique during the trip in the evening. He will also try to share with you on methods to touch up the images with the Photoshop software.

Do not miss this chance to get some great shots done at this ancient kingdom.

Date: 20th to 24th July 2008
Cost: $1300 (Twin Sharing), $1470.00 (Single Room)

Services included:-
- All sightseeing tour and trans fer services as detailed in our itinerary,
- Hotel accommodation with daily breakfast as specified,
- English speaking local guide
- All entrance fees
- Meals : Daily breakfast at hotel, lunch & dinner at local restaurant as specified
- Private air conditioned car
- Boat trip as specified
- Drinking water during sightseeing
- Hanuman arrival gift
- Public liability insurance

Services not included:
- Visa fees , currently USD 20 per person
- International airport tax, currently USD 25 per person
- Expenditure of a personal nature.
- Travel insurance (cover against all cancellation cos ts , medical expenses , including repatriation, in the
event of accident of illness )

If you are keen, please email to Siew Lan at admmin@sandvengroup.com for more details.

Any website or gallery for us to see for past trips to the place.

Couldn't find anyone to share room with otherwise would have signed up for this trip. Been to Angkor before. nice place for phototaking.:)

Do you have a tentative itinery?

Hi, interested in the trip. Can you e-mail the itinerary to me. thanks. Can my wife (non photographer) comes along?

Do PM me all the details too. Btw, do you mean that this 5 day trip (20 to 24 July) & including a twin sharing room (for around 5 days) will be about S$650 per person right? Excluding the other listed in this starting thread?
Do reply asap. Thks:)

Do PM me all the details too. Btw, do you mean that this 5 day trip (20 to 24 July) & including a twin sharing room (for around 5 days) will be about S$650 per person right? Excluding the other listed in this starting thread?
Do reply asap. Thks:)

Hi, sorry for the confusion. For twin sharing, it is $1300.00 per person which mean 2 persons is $2600.00. I had PM you the details =p

Status
Not open for further replies.