Knowing Tamron Lens

May i know what is the different Tamron Di-II and Di-VC II?

Sure, one has vibration compensation. Read the details on the tamron website. Will only take you basic effort, common sense and reading ability.

DI-II is crop. DI is full frame. VC is stabilisation. It should be Di-II VC OR Di-VC, not Di-VC II.

Im using Canon 60D. Which shall i get? Canon EF 50mm f/1.4 USM Autofocus Lens? Canon Wide Angle EF 28mm f/1.8 USM Autofocus Lensm Tokina AF 11-16mm f/2.8 or Tokina AF 12-24mm f/4 II Lens for Canon. I don't which is good :D

What is the different AT-X 116 PRO DX-II 11-16mm f/2.8 Lens for Nikon/Canon and Tokina AF 11-16mm f/2.8 for Canon/Nikon?

Im using Canon 60D. Which shall i get? Canon EF 50mm f/1.4 USM Autofocus Lens? Canon Wide Angle EF 28mm f/1.8 USM Autofocus Lensm Tokina AF 11-16mm f/2.8 or Tokina AF 12-24mm f/4 II Lens for Canon. I don't which is good :D

if you have no clue what you want to buy, don't buy. Those that you listed does different stuffs. it's like 50mm vs 28mm vs 16mm vs 11mm, so what do you want/need?

If you need to ask, you probably will be better off with the money in your pocket.

What do u need it for?

get all. all good.

if you use them to take photos, I would say all lenses are good.

but if you can be more specify on your budget, your usage, and expectation, you will get more details in reply.

if you use them to take photos, I would say all lenses are good.

but if you can be more specify on your budget, your usage, and expectation, you will get more details in reply.
Can you recommend me which is good for you?

I think it will be like he said, all lens are good. Even all cameras are good, if you play within their limitations, this applies to the lenses as well.

Also, you have yet to specify what you will be shooting. If you have some form of stuffs that you shoot, you should provide some details, we are not mind readers.

Such "basic" details should include:
- What do you currently shoot
- What do you currently own (lens in this case)
- What is it you find limiting that you want to get a new lens

Good for us has nothing to do with what's good for you. Good for me is:

- Zeiss 24-70 ssm
- Zeiss 135MM f/1.8
- Sony 70-400 G

I suggest you learn how to make your own decisions based on your needs and after reading reviews.

TS, if you really want a recommendation of good lenses for you... here it is:

50/1.2L
85/1.2L
70-200/2.8 IS II
24-70/2.8 II
17 TSE
90 TSE

I don't recommend you buy them one shot... will hurt your wallet immensely.

daredevil123 said:
TS, if you really want a recommendation of good lenses for you... here it is:

50/1.2L
85/1.2L
70-200/2.8 IS II
24-70/2.8 II
17 TSE
90 TSE

I don't recommend you buy them one shot... will hurt your wallet immensely.

You left out the wide angle perspective leh. Haha!

16-35 f/2.8L II
24mm f/1.4L
35mm f/1.4L

For telephoto, can consider:
200mm f/2L
300mm f/2.8L
And of course, the 400mm, 500mm, 600mm monsters. Hehe!

there is a very long list of Good Nikon lenses and third party lenses with Nikon mount which I like to have.
but that is rather impossible to own all of them, and it is also meaningless if I not able to utilise them.

so I only can buy what I need the most, and all these are my money lenses.

you should get the lenses which you need to the most, not because of somebody says these are good lenses.
if you have no ideal of what you need, probably you don't need it at all, than buy it for what?

but if money is no issue to you, and owning all them will make you happy, than just go ahead and be merry.

hope this help.