Know where I can get a hair blower

PortraitsInDigital

Mar 17, 2006
Singapore
Looking for a hair blower and was wondering if anyone of you know where I can get this model ?

hair-blower.jpg

That looks like a pretty old model. Newer ones are more sleek and chio looking. :bsmilie:

Powerful hair blowers (also know as hair blasters) are usually used by ..... pet groomers.

Find a supplier who imports pet grooming equipment and you'll get what you need. The pet grooming industry in Singapore is fairly huge, and I suspect that there are quite a few importers/agents here for pet grooming products.

http://www.google.com/webhp?hl=en&t...=f&aqi=&aql=&oq=&gs_rfai=&fp=610e7dd948e54cca

A popular alternative is to shop online. Just Google 'Pet grooming hair blower'.

How heavy is your intended usage? Apparently, the twin-motor models are said to be more powerful and efficient.

All the best in your search. :)

9V-O
I hurt myself laughing when I fell on the floor..:what:

Dream Merchant,
Was looking for something that can be mounted on a tripod..

Have to check around and possibly DIY a swivel mount from an old Manny swivel mount.

What is your budget? I got this idea but does not know whether it work for you or not?
Idea 1 : buy a centrifugal fan (shape alike to your attached picture) and DIY a mounting bracket for mounting to your tripod. The problem is it is heavy and expensive.
Idea 2 : buy a diameter 100mm inline fan and DIY a lens collar alike to mount onto your tripod. This option is the weight is lighter and cheaper but do not have speed control. My only concern for this option is that how far can this fan blow.
I am not sure whether the inline fan can blow as far as the centrifugal type or not.
I hope the above helps.