Know of a Vietnamese Supermarket?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Terence

Nov 16, 2003
I'm a Llama!
Would anyone know if there are any stores selling Vietnamese groceries? Trung Ngyuen coffee, Bun, Pho etc..

Thanks!

Terence said:
Would anyone know if there are any stores selling Vietnamese groceries? Trung Ngyuen coffee, Bun, Pho etc..

Thanks!

I got 2 or 3 packs Trung Nguyen coffee.... if you want I give you for free lor...they keep give me, but I dun drink coffee actually., only drink Starbucks with frens hehehehehe ;)

Haha, thanks for your kind offer. I just got back from Hanoi and well stocked on the kopi at the moment. I actually wanted to get some fresh Bun and other vegetables.

Terence said:
Haha, thanks for your kind offer. I just got back from Hanoi and well stocked on the kopi at the moment. I actually wanted to get some fresh Bun and other vegetables.

Maybe you can ask the Vietnamese restaurants where to get such stuff. IIRC, there's one near your place at Upper East Coast. It's on the same row as Cafe Cartel.. In the same area as Galare's.

Actually I'm even closer to Little Vietnam (Joo Chiat Road). There are a couple of Vietnamese hawkers there, I'll check them out.

Status
Not open for further replies.