KMOS Gathering - October 6th, 2005

Status
Not open for further replies.
Drudkh said:
Hey Desmond, how come you're selling off everything?
Jumping liao?

don't jump lah.. switching.. :bsmilie:

Reason? Some of yours, some of Geno, some of Andy, some of Forbytes, some of ... So all added up lor. (except Sulhan.. he don't complain one.. LOL!)

I still can join KMOS or not? :bsmilie:

HALO, by the way, anyone got or did a 90% test on the sigma 12-24mm, i only got a chance to test it on the nikon mount. its not bad to me, the minolta 11-18mm is cool too, but cant use on film sob..

deslim27 said:
don't jump lah.. switching.. :bsmilie:

Reason? Some of yours, some of Geno, some of Andy, some of Forbytes, some of ... So all added up lor. (except Sulhan.. he don't complain one.. LOL!)

I still can join KMOS or not? :bsmilie:
of course can... i didn't say must own minolta then can join ma. ;p
so lets hear what will be your new scope, gun and ammo? :D

GENO said:
HALO, by the way, anyone got or did a 90% test on the sigma 12-24mm, i only got a chance to test it on the nikon mount. its not bad to me, the minolta 11-18mm is cool too, but cant use on film sob..
12-24 for me if i need a wide angle lens. KM 11-18 can stand one side. :bsmilie:

sulhan said:
:dunno: whats there not right?......now i need to concentrate on loosing weight...
heheheeh

rgds,
sulhan
alamak, forgot the comma. i was saying "you are not, right?" meaning you're not jumping out of KM? ;p you've a pm from me btw, pls check. :D

Drudkh said:
12-24 for me if i need a wide angle lens. KM 11-18 can stand one side. :bsmilie:

looks like theres only one choice loh...
:lovegrin:

Drudkh said:
of course can... i didn't say must own minolta then can join ma. ;p
so lets hear what will be your new scope, gun and ammo? :D

Oh yeah.. that's my Minolta Bros! :bsmilie:

Anyway, still working on the list.. see how the sales goes lah..

hmm, i still own a minolta cam...well, let me see...you need 20D, tokina 12-24 f4 or tamron 11-18 f4.5-5.6 or canon EF-S 10-22 f3.5-4.5 and canon 50 1.8 and canon 70-200 f4 L...complete?

vader said:
hmm, i still own a minolta cam...well, let me see...you need 20D, tokina 12-24 f4 or tamron 11-18 f4.5-5.6 or canon EF-S 10-22 f3.5-4.5 and canon 50 1.8 and canon 70-200 f4 L...complete?

Mr. Black Face.. This is minolta forum leh.. :bsmilie:

I say Desmond should get these for a start!
- Canon 5D (10MP fullframe) with grip
- Canon 16-35 f/2.8 L USM
- Canon 24-70 f/2.8 L USM
- Canon 70-200 f/2.8 L IS USM
:D

yoohoo, i'm still a proud owner of a Minolta X-700 Programm manual single lens reflex camera and MC Rokkor PF 50mm f1.7 lens leh...mai ah ni kuan lah...me kek sim one you noes...me sell all my stuffs liao also feel sad loh...

Don really must strike toto or 4D sia...look at da list of dream stuffs...ahahaha...

Drudkh said:
I say Desmond should get these for a start!
- Canon 5D (10MP fullframe) with grip
- Canon 16-35 f/2.8 L USM
- Canon 24-70 f/2.8 L USM
- Canon 70-200 f/2.8 L IS USM
:D

:bigeyes: Wah.. you sponsor 80% can lah.. :bsmilie:

LOL! I start to buy toto already... "poh wu zit lit eh tio! tio liao ho seh liao!" :bsmilie:

vader said:
yoohoo, i'm still a proud owner of a Minolta X-700 Programm manual single lens reflex camera and MC Rokkor PF 50mm f1.7 lens leh...mai ah ni kuan lah...me kek sim one you noes...me sell all my stuffs liao also feel sad loh...

Don really must strike toto or 4D sia...look at da list of dream stuffs...ahahaha...

Thought you got 20D liao? Wonder who attended Canon 5D training.. :think:

deslim27 said:
Thought you got 20D liao? Wonder who attended Canon 5D training.. :think:
Buy first, talk later! :bsmilie:

Tee kong ah...poh pee hor wa tio bay pio ka see tio toto ah...wa eh buay EOS 5D with all the stuffs don write earlier...ahaha...lmfao...

The 5D got a function that allows you to shoot and view at the same time if i rem correctly...5D training is for those people who don't handle SLR before i think...i went there to feel the cam and most importantly, for the food...:lovegrin:

wa mah si ai tio bey pio, toto. wu tio du hoh liao... zit pah ban eh sai liao. :bsmilie:
KM lenses wa eh sai long zong buey ka liao. :bsmilie:

Status
Not open for further replies.