Km 7d

Status
Not open for further replies.

osk77

Aug 20, 2006
Anyone know where you can get one at a reasonable price locally rather than through ebay. 1st or 2nd hand?

Found 2 shops that had it brand new but I am very sceptical about the price. Was quoted $1850 at one shop and $2450 at the other. Body only.

Thanks in advance

I heard TCW is selling grey set at around that price. Not sure now $ony cover foreign KM warranty or not though.

Anyone know where you can get one at a reasonable price locally rather than through ebay. 1st or 2nd hand?

Found 2 shops that had it brand new but I am very sceptical about the price. Was quoted $1850 at one shop and $2450 at the other. Body only.

Thanks in advance

1850?! where? at funan is it?

1850?! where? at funan is it?

This was at TCW.

Just surprised by the prices I have come across considering street prices for the 7D in USA appear to average US$600 to US$700 NIB.

I got mine from TCW at a lower price, def not 1850, 2 months back. there is warranty but that doesnt bother me much. it has been working fine.

Hi bro,

try checking out at Cathay Photo in Marina Square. Saw a set there on display. Alternatively, you may wish to check with MS Colour.

Thanks.

Hi Guys,

Thanks for the suggestions. Looks like these are the only 2 places.

Cheers

Status
Not open for further replies.