KM 5D having LCD Issues...

Status
Not open for further replies.

kelster

Apr 25, 2003
Everywhere where e sun shines
Visit site
Hey guys...been a long while since last posted....heh...actually...been a long while since letting my cams see the light (not counting the lil LED inside the dry cabi...kekekeke)...

Today took out my 5D and once turned on, the LCD doesn't seems to light up....looking at an angle, can see the MENU is working...you know...like when you uses the eye start function...it darkens but still can see a very faded menu...this time...machiam the faded menu is constantly there...when I preview the pics...same thing...only see a faded image...

hiaz...anyone have encountered this before?...think gonna send the unit to SSC for a check...

sianz...

sounds like the LED used to illuminate the screen is dead. Bring it to SSC.

Hey guys...been a long while since last posted....heh...actually...been a long while since letting my cams see the light (not counting the lil LED inside the dry cabi...kekekeke)...

Today took out my 5D and once turned on, the LCD doesn't seems to light up....looking at an angle, can see the MENU is working...you know...like when you uses the eye start function...it darkens but still can see a very faded menu...this time...machiam the faded menu is constantly there...when I preview the pics...same thing...only see a faded image...

hiaz...anyone have encountered this before?...think gonna send the unit to SSC for a check...

sianz...

Wah... when was the last time you posted?! Long time no see leh...

heh...yalor...been a while...didn't even took my cam out of cold storage...heh...so how's everyone here's been?...heh...

Most of the old birds not around anymore lar... Drudkh is in Middle East... sulhan is moderator but busy... spurssy has changed system so has deslim... left me always lurking around... can't remember what everyone else is doing lar...

Do bring it to SSC. Last time my km5d have shutter problem, they do provide me with very good service.:thumbsup:

Most of the old birds not around anymore lar... Drudkh is in Middle East... sulhan is moderator but busy... spurssy has changed system so has deslim... left me always lurking around... can't remember what everyone else is doing lar...

yup...know deslim changed system liaoz...wah...Don in Middle east huh...

heh...we machiam like ancient liaoz...heh...

anyhoo...to update...heh...me brought over to SSC last Sat...really hoped to collect back this Wed...cos...Thurs got some appt to shoot some pics for a friend...hiaz..
...:bsmilie:

yup...know deslim changed system liaoz...wah...Don in Middle east huh...

heh...we machiam like ancient liaoz...heh...

anyhoo...to update...heh...me brought over to SSC last Sat...really hoped to collect back this Wed...cos...Thurs got some appt to shoot some pics for a friend...hiaz..
...:bsmilie:

Wah... so long skill still intact or not??? ;p

Status
Not open for further replies.