Klose's #4 Outing - Tracks & Parks

Status
Not open for further replies.

Klose

Feb 15, 2005
Date: 3 December 2005 (SATURDAY)
Time: 8.15am to meet up at a MRT Station (Location will be emailed to you)

Theme: Tracks & Parks

The theme is derived from what we will be able to see during the shoot.

Venturing to a different kind of system for walkabout shoots. Groups will be set to a fixed number to allow easier management and will be much better for interaction. Big groups are somewhat harder to manage and photogs tend to stick with their own mini groups during the shoot hence less interaction. This outing will involve lots of walking and we will be in the outdoors for majority of the time. I suggest light clothing to be worn and good comfy footwear. Anyone is allowed to join except ppl who sign up and awol during the outing itself. These ppl will be promptly added to my list and will be excluded from further outings (unless a valid reason is given).

For this outing there will be 7 Openings. So those who are keen to participate please PM me your name, email address and mobile number. Please only send complete entries. Those who have managed to secure places for this outing will be contacted via email tomorrow night (1 Dec) and sms. They will be given instructions on how to get to the location. For those who have friends coming along please get them to open an account in Clubsnap and pm me. I will not accept multiple entries from a single user to be fair to the others. There will not be a fixed ending time so you may leave at any time.

Please try to be punctual during the outing. Cheers!

Reminder to those who are keen to participate please PM me your name, email address and mobile number. Do not create a list here. :)

Got to do babysitter this Sat..:sweatsm:

Ok 6 slots left ;)

donchua said:
Got to do babysitter this Sat..:sweatsm:

There will be more outings not to worry ;)

arh ! remember to bring yr 430EX if its not too heavy for yr load on that day ... wanna try out this little monster ;)

S11loop said:
arh ! remember to bring yr 430EX if its not too heavy for yr load on that day ... wanna try out this little monster ;)

No problem. Will be using my rover II :sweat:

Hint #1.

Location is near Tanjong Pagar. ;)

aiya........... have to work tis sat:mad2: .......... join you next time

Join Join. Will be a fun outing ;)

Only 2 slots taken 5 more to go :think:

Alamak, brother.... I'm working leh... TP got park meh... I only know got office and pubs... :bsmilie:

Have fun, bro!! :)

To everyone: Go, go, go! This CO very good one. Take care of men one. :)

fatjp said:
Having rollar blading session at east coast park this sat.

Cheers

There's always next time. :)

philliptan said:
Alamak, brother.... I'm working leh... TP got park meh... I only know got office and pubs... :bsmilie:

Have fun, bro!!

To everyone: Go, go, go! This CO very good one. Take care of men one.

TP is quite close so is Outram

You are too kind :bsmilie:

hazekang said:
i wana go!! :)

Join Join Join!!!

2.5 slots left ;)

Details will be sent out tonight by 2030hrs (8.30pm) :)

2 slots left ;p There will be some exploration too

2 more slots to go ;)

Status
Not open for further replies.