Klose's #3 Outing: Asian AutoSalon 2005

Status
Not open for further replies.
k3nn3th03 said:
never mind.. dun post..

e-mail me loh... ur shots on those babes damn nice man..

Klose reply : CANON mah.. rite..

haiz..

where r the pic on the cosplay ??

:bsmilie: thanks man

cosplay coming right up almost finishing pp ;)

fatjp said:
Nice going out with you all. Learn many new things. :D
Let's meet up one day to settle those special request.:lovegrin:
Looking forward to next outing.

fintan said:
Thanks for organising the outing , really learnt alot. Special thanks goes to fatjp ,philiptan and Klose;)

no problem, there will be another outing coming up soon but group size will be reduced to 6-7 ;) so keep a look out for it

I was there too but dunno who is who. I only know who is klose. ;p

Nice going out shooting with u guys side-by-side. Thanks, Klose for organising. :bsmilie:

eAgles said:
Nice going out shooting with u guys side-by-side. Thanks, Klose for organising. :bsmilie:

r u the one that WIPE out the BIG MAMA ??

ken7644 said:
Great outing, thanks to Klose and everyone else!

- Daniz,the Sony F828 user.

hmm..

i am always standing next to u at the pool there rite ??

too bad, we dun have the group photo for this outing ...

eAgles said:

No problem will pm you the links later ;)

klose bo organise group shoots, i think bo lang know who i am also. Saw alot of big big dinosaur cams going round n round but end up all of them will still gather around the hanhook pool table there. :dunno:

shlfter said:
klose bo organise group shoots, i think bo lang know who i am also. Saw alot of big big dinosaur cams going round n round but end up all of them will still gather around the hanhook pool table there. :dunno:

this outing was kinda of messy. I lost half the group due to so many models arnd (started with 6 to walk 1 round to gather the rest - end the round with 3 :sweat:)

btw, i will pm you guys the link to some of the private photos in which the model requested them not to be posted online :)

Do include me in your list. I would love to share some of your works.

ps: how i wish i was the one being shot instead of me following the models around.

shlfter said:
Do include me in your list. I would love to share some of your works.

ps: how i wish i was the one being shot instead of me following the models around.

no problem

http://35mm.multiply.com/ my works will be posted here for those that can be shared ;)

Klose said:
no problem

http://35mm.multiply.com/ my works will be posted here for those that can be shared ;)

anyway the model didnt tell me that I wasnt allowed to post those pics inside. Wondered which
was the model who gave the order so I can also stop posting their pics.

Klose said:
btw, i will pm you guys the link to some of the private photos in which the model requested them not to be posted online :)

Me too.

shlfter said:
anyway the model didnt tell me that I wasnt allowed to post those pics inside. Wondered which

looked at your pbase album. the model isnt there :)

shlfter said:

no lah... she REQUEST us not to... so its better not loh...

Status
Not open for further replies.