Lin-Yu-Zhong-081207-81-Edit.jpg

Whao ! the usual "no horse run" standard. :thumbsup:

Very nice shots!So many singers!
You muz have enjoyed the concert

Whao ! the usual "no horse run" standard. :thumbsup:

Very nice shots!So many singers!
You muz have enjoyed the concert

Thanks Bros! :)

Yap, a good exprience indeed. First time been to KLCC and some more can do shoot inside the performance hall. Met a lot of superstars attended the concert. Even invited to the after concert party. ;)

Ambious Bro, where is the photo with superstar?

At the same time, tested my wireless file transfer in the hall. The systems works fluently. No disconnection.

Wah.. very nice coverage bro!! :D

The first one especially :thumbsup::thumbsup::thumbsup:

Thanks Bros! :)

Yap, a good exprience indeed. First time been to KLCC and some more can do shoot inside the performance hall. Met a lot of superstars attended the concert. Even invited to the after concert party. ;)

Ambious Bro, where is the photo with superstar?

At the same time, tested my wireless file transfer in the hall. The systems works fluently. No disconnection.

Wah liao, u so fast ar. Akan Datang. Some exclusive pics but not here. Haha. Will post some others that i took during the show sitting right at the back with 400mm firing range.

Got quite a few decent ones. Will post asap. ;)

U want it here? Can...... here goes......

Rynn%20Lim%20Concert07%20118.JPG

Yup, our dearest bro. Master Phoa.....:thumbsup:

Rynn%20Lim%20Concert07%20120.JPG

and ME!!!. ;)

Thanks Bro!
Thanks again for the arrangement on the trip. Really enjoy the trip to Malacca and KL, though the KL side a bit chiaotic. ...Can't wait to see your IR Shots in Malacca. Maybe next year, we should visit Malacca again when the construction complete.

That Chilly still causing trouble in my stomach. :sweat:

Thanks Bro!
Thanks again for the arrangement on the trip. Really enjoy the trip to Malacca and KL, though the KL side a bit chiaotic. ...Can't wait to see your IR Shots in Malacca. Maybe next year, we should visit Malacca again when the construction complete.

That Chilly still causing trouble in my stomach. :sweat:

No problem....... ya, me too. Got stomach upset for awhile. Still, the food are good...:thumbsup:

Will bring u to more places for food n shoot. Must jio more TS along. ;)

Ok, here's some shots taken from Nikon 80-400mm VR from the back of the concert hall (estimate around 50m or 40 rows from stage). Result might not be fantastic but that's the best from that range. All comments are welcome. ;)

Rynn%20Lim%20Concert07%20006.JPG
Rynn%20Lim%20Concert07%20007.JPG

Rynn%20Lim%20Concert07%20008.JPG
Rynn%20Lim%20Concert07%20010.JPG

More....

Status
Not open for further replies.