KL Sentral Station

Status
Not open for further replies.

Daniel

Jan 18, 2002
Singapore
KL Sentral Station

kl_sentral.jpg

Been there. Their stations rather clean and colorful...but for a newbie there like me....can get easily confused!! So many lines!! Hahaha

:D

Thanks for the coments.

Actually the LRT systems in KL are much less complicated than those in Singapore, they have only single line routes (no branching lines like North South, North East, East West lines, Woodlands, Expo etc.).

In fact KL Sentral (Malay for "Central") is the only station where all the train lines in KL converge.

Originally posted by Daniel
Thanks for the coments.

Actually the LRT systems in KL are much less complicated than those in Singapore, they have only single line routes (no branching lines like North South, North East, East West lines, Woodlands, Expo etc.).

In fact KL Sentral (Malay for "Central") is the only station where all the train lines in KL converge.

For me i almost got lost while trying to get from Chi Chiong Kai or Chinatown to KL central. All those malay names of the stations confused me. Coz in order to get somewhere, u need to interchange, different train stations have different trains heading different directions. (heck my english...lol)
:D

It looks alot better than singapore
hmmm take the speed of train ? :thumbsup:

Originally posted by GoclPa
It looks alot better than singapore
hmmm take the speed of train ? :thumbsup:

It's interior is actually like the narrower version of our Bukit Panjang LRT
The length is only about 2 MRT carriages, despite the station being long enough to accomodate 1 full length MRT

It's definitely faster than our MRT (maybe because of it's smaller size)

Status
Not open for further replies.