KKK?

Status
Not open for further replies.

plsoong

Jan 31, 2003
Visit site
Hi all,

does anybody still have the cassette tape of Kopi Kat Klan from the godzillion years ago?

I think i may have accidentally threw the whole pile of tapes a few years ago :cry:

if anybody has the MP3 or something, do share it leh...

miss the various episodes like. Debt collector, DJ De Souza, Count Dracula, and especially the radio news....

i can still remember more or less the excerpts from some parts....like debate...

".....the webster dictionary defines Debate as the thing you catch a fish with......thats all i have to say..."

:D

and from Count Dracula....

"errrr......Dracula.......Dracula......Dracula........... INDIAN? ........CHINESE? .... Sri LANKEN?"

from Debt Collector.....

"Arlow? ya, i wan to speak to this Mr De-Cei-Ver ah....."
"You mean, Mr DeSilva"
"okay, Yalah yalah your english very good lah.....what....scared you ah?"
:bsmilie:

Dec 19, 2007
Quahog, Rhode Island
I've got the CD.

I can send a copy to you.

oh no wait that's piracy.

and besides the CD is back in Singapore. and I'm not in Singapore.

Dec 19, 2007
Quahog, Rhode Island
if by someone you mean my 16 year old canine friend... I'll try but I think she only understands if I say "food". that's if she can hear me still. :(

I'll see what I can do.

sbs99

Staff member
Jan 17, 2002
wow...that's a name i have not seen for years. My cassette kena fungus thrown away quite a while back. Haha

ramian

Nov 22, 2008
Yio Chu Kang
You may want to try this...

Siva Choy, and Kopi Kat Klan. Truely iconic Singaporean music.

Singapore Idol? Bah, humbug!

plsoong

Jan 31, 2003
Visit site
Wow! :D

I missed listening to "Why you so Dat" :thumbsup:

:bsmilie:

".....you scold hokkien very loud..... *!^@$(&%(*..... eh, y you so liddaat?, eh y u so liddat ah? eh y u so liddat? :D

LOL!

Yeah, please send me a CD of it too!!!! i miss all the nonsense inside...esp news report (the follow up of tunnel)

".... Police have arrested a man who recently surfaced at the machinda night club Dance floor in KL. They believe he is connected to the case of a chinese man who recently surfaced at the Batam country club golf course......"

damn hilarious those days!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom