Dec 6, 2005
Singapore
www.furry-photos.com
Posting on behalf of my GF.

Kitten-poster-small.jpg

Posting on behalf of my GF.

Kitten-poster-small.jpg
Hi there,
I love to keep them but my won't allow and my baby boy is coming soon.By the way I use to keep two cats at my father's house but they'll given to SPCA there,feeling very sad after my mom had pass away and nobody take of them after keeping so many years :cry: :cry:.

Try posting your post at www.pets.com.sg and www.catwelfare.org

You will have better luck than posting here. Let me know if you really cant find homes for them. I can try asking around. And no offence but I think you will have better luck posting pictures of them looking all cute and cuddly after they recovered. The pictures you have put up are too graphic and may put people off. You must understand that most of the time people still look at appearances. A cute kitten is more likely to get adopted than a gruesomely sick looking one.

I can make donations to Noah's ark for the two fellow but adopting or fostering is alittle hard for me as I already have 2 cats.

I cant get any cute pic of them as they are all kinda sick still. Dint want to stress them out so much too. Thanks for the support though.

upz!

The eye infection is probably cat flu. can be cured easily, sort of a flu symptom. My cat had it when it was young.

Also, I believe the cats are beautiful. Someone please give them a change.

Regards,
tltan

Update. Still warded in hospital but much more lively and active. Hopefully can leave the hospital soon...

=(

I hate all those animal abusers and deserters! God, what do those people treat them as? Toys?

I would have loved to keep them, but I don't think I can suffer another heartbreak of a pet moving on. =(

*Update*

Ariel_and_Azalia_small_06.jpg

After a visit about 2 days ago they are much better but the smaller one (now named Ariel) dosent seem to be eating as well as her sister. The bigger one seems to lack sight in her left eye but we are hoping that thats temporary.

very cute!

if i lived alone i would, but i think my parents will throw me out if i brought them home

very cute!

if i lived alone i would, but i think my parents will throw me out if i brought them home

Same here to me, If I stay alone I'll be keepiing them cos they are very cute but my wife won't allow.:cry:

Bad news today. The smaller one, Ariel has died from complications. Azalia is doing well enough for now and will be discharged possibly on Monday. Still looking for a long term home :)

aw, thats sad. But nevertheless, they tried their best. It might be better that way. Upz for anyone to take in the SURVIVAL cat.

Sorry to crash you thread Raptor, But there are 2 abondoned kittens behind my block. Apparently somebody left them in a box behind the lift lobby and they have been meowing all night. I don't think they can last any longer without food.
I have contacted the catwelfare society but am posting here just in case.

Update on my end. Kittens are now in the home of a temporary fosterer. Hopefully she or her sister will like the kitten enough to keep it :D

Bedok kittens still meowing in their box behind Block 5 Bedok south ave 2, in case there are more cat lovers out there looking to adopt.

Status
Not open for further replies.