Kittens in need of a home.

Status
Not open for further replies.

cerebrus

Mar 18, 2006
Sembawang Road, Singapore
One of my friends has two kittens, approximately 3 months old. They have been dewormed and given their first vaccine. Her landlord found out and demand that she evict either the kittens or herself. :cry: Can someone take in the kittens or know of someone who would?

Here are some pictures taken by her. Please PM me if you are interested.

Thanks!!

DSC00100.jpg

DSC00091.jpg

DSC00041.jpg

DSC00039.jpg

cerebrus said:
One of my friends has two kittens, approximately 3 months old. They have been dewormed and given their first vaccine. Her landlord found out and demand that she evict either the kittens or herself. :cry: Can someone take in the kittens or know of someone who would?

Here are some pictures taken by her. Please PM me if you are interested.

Thanks!!

DSC00091.jpg

so sweet!
is the one on the left a girl and a boy on the right?

Really sweet..

I posted in my other forum too..
hope there will be adopters soon.

cute cats. They are easy to take care of! Any kind souls out here?

i would like to adopt one
i'll talk to my BF first, if hes ok
then we'll have a lil coffee...:heart:

r they trained to use litter box yet?
[if not, no worries]
i see in the picture, some pic r grey, and some r brown...
wat is there real color?

darkstrawberry said:

[if not, no worries]
wat is there real color?
Is it possible to adopt both? I will ask my friend about the kitty litter. Thanks!! :D

Hello Kitty! So cute. ...but can't keep as my home too small :embrass:

darkstrawberry said:

[if not, no worries]
wat is there real color?

dont worry about the litter box training. They know how to do it from day one. not like dogs. hmmz. Just place them in the box for the first time, they will do it. =)

and dont worry about trouble coz cats not as maintenance bogging. =)simplw to maintain...bathe once in a long while and they dont Stink like dog (not that i hate dog because i have both hehe).

And getting both will be company to each other hence less destructive (this one you must train a bit. just bring their paw to a scratch pad and do like scratching then they will know where to scratch when their paw itchy haha).

Enjoy the cat. You will love it. Easy maintenance which i realise after keeping both

Regards,
tltan

For kitten..its the parents who teach them to use the litter pan...

i wish i can take them...but got two chinchilla already...

tltan said:
dont worry about the litter box training. They know how to do it from day one. not like dogs. hmmz. Just place them in the box for the first time, they will do it. =)

and dont worry about trouble coz cats not as maintenance bogging. =)simplw to maintain...bathe once in a long while and they dont Stink like dog (not that i hate dog because i have both hehe).

And getting both will be company to each other hence less destructive (this one you must train a bit. just bring their paw to a scratch pad and do like scratching then they will know where to scratch when their paw itchy haha).

Enjoy the cat. You will love it. Easy maintenance which i realise after keeping both

Regards,
tltan

Thanks for the assistance :)

Cute kitties! :lovegrin: How wants?

cerebrus said:
Thanks for the assistance :)

Cute kitties! :lovegrin: How wants?

Much as I want, I cant. Already kenna scolding for having a dog and cat. Still staying with parents leh. hehe. unless i get my own place. it will prob be a cat haven as I really like their attitude and photographic appearances =)

All the best for the adoption.

Regards,
tltan

tltan said:
Much as I want, I cant. Already kenna scolding for having a dog and cat. Still staying with parents leh. hehe. unless i get my own place. it will prob be a cat haven as I really like their attitude and photographic appearances =)

All the best for the adoption.

Regards,
tltan
Yeah, cats can be easier to shoot then dogs.

Status
Not open for further replies.