kittens for adoption (committed and responsible adopters only)

Status
Not open for further replies.

furrypaws

Feb 20, 2004
whitegal.jpg

Snowie

greyboy.jpg

Smokey

orangeboy.jpg

Orange

These adorable trios were found together with their mommy near where I live. Unable to stomach seeing them at the mercy of the weather and harsh living conditions, I took them home, hoping to find new homes for them.

Orange and Smokey are boys and Snowie is the only princess. They love to hang out together and play with their mom. At about 2 months old, they are healthy and frisky. They are also on solid food and litter trained.

Please be informed that there will be rigorous screening by the fosterer and adopters will be required to undersign an Adoption Contract in the best interest for the kitten(s).

If you are interested in adopting the kittens, kindly email me at furrypawie@gmail.com to schedule an appointment.

More details can be found at http://silverfamilyof4.blogspot.com/.

Thank you.

hey furrypaws, ups for your loving attitude towards this animals. as much as i wish to even own any kind of furry pet, someone in my hse will nag. well..

hopefully someone comes forward and nurture these cute little pets

Upz for you. I've got 7 cats at home. My mum collected them. Haha. They are very nice and lovely pets. :)

thanks. please do help me ask around amongst your friends.

thanks again.

would love to adopt 1 but my dad would kill me if he find out any of his song birds gone.
spend more time with his pets birds than kids...

but i do visit the yellow cat right below my block daily and thankfully he's sterlised (noticed that from his clipped left ear).
though i believed he used to be in someone's home before being let out to roam.

for TS, even though is no easy feat to sterlise all cats around your area (due to the cash issue and perhaps the no of cats) but do keep up the hard work.
most importantly is that you have try your best with what you have.

Those interested in sterilizing the neighborhood cats. Go to www.catwelfare.org Cat Welfare Society. Every year they organize a sterilization drive where on the appointed day, you just have to show up with the cats at designated places to have them sterilized for free.

Haha sorry I put the wrong web address!! amended it!

Those interested in sterilizing the neighborhood cats. Go to www.cws.org. Cat Welfare Society. Every year they organize a sterilization drive where on the appointed day, you just have to show up with the cats at designated places to have them sterilized for free.

The Center for Weird Studies ??

the webbie may be wrong. :sweat:

to those who might be interested to know: (to those who have nothing else better to say, please refrain from posting unconstructive comments. i wonder why you even bother clicking on this thread)

thanks to those who cared enough, Orange and Smokey have gone to a good home, together as a pair. Greyie and Brownie have also gone to a good home together. Tux and Patches are still looking for a home. I hope they find one soon.

4 babies off the streets. i'm one happy woman. :)

Status
Not open for further replies.