Kitten Found!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.

lightning

Sep 2, 2004
Punggol
victor.shutterbug.sg
Hi All;

Found a lovely kitten, wondering who can foster the kitten? I can't do it as my Rabbit has tried to attack it.

Latest update... went to Lightning's house last night to help settle kitty issue... He has decided to keep it. Aiyo, SOOOOOO CUTE!!!!! :bsmilie: Who could resist?

Show some pics leh, Vic! :) Name's Velcro, by the way. :bsmilie:

philliptan said:
Latest update... went to Lightning's house last night to help settle kitty issue... He has decided to keep it. Aiyo, SOOOOOO CUTE!!!!! :bsmilie: Who could resist?

:thumbsup: :thumbsup: to both Lightning & Phillip....

cheers

As the proud owner of 3 cats, all I can say is that Lightning's rabbit might just have signed its own death warrant.

Velcro's gonna grow up to be emotionally scarred by rabbits and decide to go on a crusade to rid the world of that evil behemoth that's a rabbit. :bsmilie:

Lightning, 2 important tests you need to get done.

1. FIV test(feline HIV)
2. FELV test(feline leukemia)

Assuming you keep the cat indoors for good, then you only need to do this test once. But if you allow your cat to roam free, then you need to get these 2 tests done yearly.

Oh and don't forget the yearly vaccines. Sterilisation should be done after the kitten's 6 mth birthday +/-.

well done:)

philliptan said:

furrypaws said:
oh good good to know that!

kitty has a warm loving home now ;)

hopefully it will soon become friends with the wabbit, like the kitty and rooster in this clip!

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=U4Nyf6ib1OQ&eurl=
a pussy and a rabbit, na don't think they'll ever get along but a pussy and a bird.... now tats a different story. :)

edfck said:
a pussy and a rabbit, na don't think they'll ever get along but a pussy and a bird.... now tats a different story. :)

No, cats and rabbit can get along one.... my 6 cats and dwarf bunny play together... though the cats are more scared of the rabbit then the other way round. :bsmilie:

Basically, the cats go "eh, don't smell like a cat, so no threat to me".

Bunny go "eh, don't look like bunny, don't smell like bunny... go and kaypoh".

So bunny run around trying to smell them, kitties wonder what's that thing doing running up to them, so kitties run first. Just in case. :bsmilie: Interesting to watch to say the least.

I hv seen on documentary tt cats(domesticated) hunt rabbits for kicks, beside the usual prey of birds and rats....but it just their hunting nature.

Keep the cat indoor do tame it from preying, so keep a good collection of toy rats to make it happy. Better still, have a few catz so tt they can play with each other...:sweatsm: (hinting to Lightning...)

cheers

We ocassionally have the Kitty 500 (similar to Indy 500 but with furballs) in our house. If you don't pay attention to all the running sounds, you might see a 2kg furball running really fast towards you. If you are even luckier, it'll be a 3.5kg furball. :bsmilie: :bsmilie:

Their emergency brakes are quite good. :devil:

Note to all: Velvetine = wife

So she's talking abt the same 6 cats... :sweat:

Dear, at that speed no more furball... become bowling ball liao... :sweatsm: (And the lightest is not 2kg! Sherpie's at least 3kg... and Lynx is 4.5kg!!)

Hey the pics of my cutie pie can be found at :
http://victor.punggol.org

Velcro_0002.jpg

Status
Not open for further replies.