Singapore
www.furry-photos.com
Martini-04.jpg

Vital Stats:
Name Martini
Sex: Female
Sterilisations: Not done yet
Vaccinations: Some not done yet, please check or call to confirm
Breed: Not sure I'm guessing tabby cross with tortoise shell?

If you think you can give her a good home please drop by 11 Pasir Ris Farmway 2 S(519326) or call 6583 7371 / 6583 7372.

See more at pics at http://forums.clubsnap.org/showthread.php?t=244579

do u volunteer with them as well? hmmm i cant give it or any of the other residents a home cos i have old ppl n asthma sufferers at home... n i dun really have the time to take care of them.. but i dun mind dropping by from time to time to spend some time with them.. just tat i cant commit to a specific fixed time..

I used to work there as a kennel assistant. Now i just go back to visit the dogs I used to take care off and take pics for them occaitonaly.

I used to work there as a kennel assistant. Now i just go back to visit the dogs I used to take care off and take pics for them occaitonaly.

ahhh.. i see... can anybody just go n take photos? anyway i've always liked ur animal photos n hope to learn smth from u soon! :)

ahhh.. i see... can anybody just go n take photos? anyway i've always liked ur animal photos n hope to learn smth from u soon! :)

Umm not exactly. Its not open to public as its a boarding kennl for private clients too. The only exception is if you are there to adopt an animal :) I kinda have permission to take snaps in the kennel/cattery area... I think the owner would be ok with photography in the reception area though but best to ask first. The kitten for adoption is in the main reception area.

Umm not exactly. Its not open to public as its a boarding kennl for private clients too. The only exception is if you are there to adopt an animal :) I kinda have permission to take snaps in the kennel/cattery area... I think the owner would be ok with photography in the reception area though but best to ask first. The kitten for adoption is in the main reception area.

:think: i see... if u're going sometime soon can u let me know? will it be possible for me to tag along? ;p i would like adopt but i cant.. :cry:

May I come too? I love animals..would like to help, if any..

UPdate. kitten has been taken in by a kind woman.

@LotusFairy
You can just walk in to the reception area and ask about volunteering there :)

Closing this thread now..

Status
Not open for further replies.