kitten dismembered

Status
Not open for further replies.
Oh man, what sicko would do commit such a cruel act??

redstone said:
:eek: :eek: :eek:

Nononono.... :nono:

That would be the last time I eat cat meat. I still prefer beef or mutton though.

I was around Sims Dr today actually.That kind of irony gives me the creeps.

These people need to be whipped. :nono:

I've stuck this on my blog too, maybe someone out there might know something. Disgusting...

Actually its nothing new. Just that this time it is a cute little kitten. Until we educate our children that life is precious and nothing should be tortured or killed for our pleasure, creatures will die.

Why I say that? Cos everything starts from young, when at a young age you kill and hurt, it is most likely you will do it when you are older and feel no remorse.

I have seen kids quarter spiders, grasshoppers, tied up legs of kittens and generally making life miserable for everything around them. And some parents even condone it as "wah ah boy playing scientist again hah.... learning how to dissect insect like those scientists on TV, ah boy must study hard hah grow up become scientists! Earn lots of money hah"

Oh damn! I just saw a notice near Thong Soon Green (Upp Thom Rd), asking for info on a cat killer too. Damn sick and stupid fools. I'd probably not call the cat welfare if i happen to bump into the killer ... i'll kill him first!

Don't blame the killer rather blame his upbringing.

When a person can bring himself or herself to do something like this, means mentally not right up there. And there are many such people around.

Put it this way, our Asian society today doesnt really treat animals are living, rather they are just things that happen to be able to move by themselves and eat and poop. No feelings and dont feel pain one. Screaming is just a reflex action. Ang Mohs who like their animals so much are crazy buggers who got too much time on their hands. Even one of our celebrity bloggers who is incidentally engaged by STOMP the new SPH Interactive media site actually wrote in one of her blogs how she finds people who love animals stupid and silly.

Even our own Govt practises culling like no tomorrow and during the Sars incident started culling cats when it was learned that Civet cat COULD, I say again COULD lead to SARS (COULD MEANS NOT CONFIRMED, JUST A THEORY). There is only 2 problems, firstly it was only a speculation, secondly for goodness sake cats are not related to Civet cats besides the name. That is because Civet Cats are not even cats!!!
Tsk tsk tsk.............

Poor kitten another sad story.

centuryegg said:
Even our own Govt practises culling like no tomorrow and during the Sars incident started culling cats when it was learned that Civet cat COULD, I say again COULD lead to SARS (COULD MEANS NOT CONFIRMED, JUST A THEORY). There is only 2 problems, firstly it was only a speculation, secondly for goodness sake cats are not related to Civet cats besides the name. That is because Civet Cats are not even cats!!!
Tsk tsk tsk.............

:eek: :eek: you mean with all the doctors in the cdc (is it correct?), they dont know they are 2 different speciese?

denniskee said:
:eek: :eek: you mean with all the doctors in the cdc (is it correct?), they dont know they are 2 different speciese?

The govt spokesman said that its a preventive measure as cats could be a source of sars... oh well put it this way, to acheive a sterile and clean, perfect society anything that is deemed as dirty will be culled or eradicated. And our govt is not exactly animal friendly

Dont feed the birds, dont feed the cats, dont this dont that..... sigh....

centuryegg said:
Ang Mohs who like their animals so much are crazy buggers who got too much time on their hands.
Yes, but they are also ignorant of the fact that for example in Holland there are more pigs then humans (16 millions pigs, destined for slaughter), not to mention the cows and many of these for slaughter as well.......what I don't understand is how can you be so soft to some animals and still eat beef and pork like nobody? For your info: western countries eat more pork than us in Asia......

Remember the outcry in the west about Koreans eating dog meat before the Olympics a few years ago? Does a dog suffer more than a pig or cow when they are being killed? It is our perception of these animals that makes us differentiate in these animals, and pigs are NOT stupid animals as compared to dogs (one of the reasons people think dogs should be less likely to be killed as food)....all beings suffer when they are being killed.

Hong Sien

do you see pigs running around you house area and cuddling with you? no right. are they house animals where you would fall in love with? if there's a pig for me to adopt, i would. but serial cat killers are just brutally sick. if i ever see one, i would just do the same to him first before i get any sense into him. and for that matter, i'm a very huge cat lover, lover of animals.

This doesn't mean that we should condone the brutal killing of animals anywhere, but this kitten could also have been killed by a car? How do we know it was done directly by a human? I feel sorry for the cat......but still we don't know how it came to this situation.

HS

ortega said:
How sad :cry:

but it could have been done by a dog you know

The cuts are kinda clean, as if made by a sharp instrument. If a dog got to the kitten, it would have been mangled.

Status
Not open for further replies.