kitten dismembered

Status
Not open for further replies.
Regardless of what you guys said, I still think that life is cheap, and fragile also (if you like).

Oh... to Canonised: My purposes in life are very simple. Serve my duties as a human being (or as Singapore citizen) and f*** off.

After I die, no funeral wake is required. Just buy the cheapest coffin, and together with my body, throw into the crematory and let it burn. Collect my ashes and scatter them into the Singapore River. In fact, I already instructed my wife on this, and she knows what to do when she outlives me.

BTW, this is my final post in this thread (yes, I know I mentioned it before but this time is for sure). I think I have made my opinions and my views clear enough. It is either you guys accept me as a different individual, or as a sadist (even though I don't think I am).

Regardless, I will still be conducting photography workshops while I am still alive, and have personal and national duties to fulfill. Just in case I happened to meet any of you in the future, please do not mix this cat issue with photography, or my workshops. This concerns my character and personal views, it has nothing to do with whatever I wish to share or to teach.

Cheerios... and take care! See you guys in other sections.

I think too that the matter should rest. As I said before each to his own. And one cannot influence another's thinking. Photobum, I just hope that in your work and travels, you will be shown hope and that your perspective of life will be one that will make you and those who love you like your wife happy.

Cheerio

cannonball said:
Well said...centuryegg & hongsien

I was equally confused about his "pissed" at the human's kind nature attitude too...

Agree agree!...

isn't this about cruelty shown to species more defenseless than us? come on, we should be protecting our world & educating the next generation so that the world as we see it is still there for them...

focus on the topic!

poor thing... but at least better then wat i've heard of, where some catches cat home skinned, chop up, to boil soup... yea in singapore......

Sure or not! Not in Singapore lah. In china and other countries is rather common but surely not here.

DT_ said:
poor thing... but at least better then wat i've heard of, where some catches cat home skinned, chop up, to boil soup... yea in singapore......

Some of your views are extreme but I share the same sentiments with the one below. Once dead is dead, no need coffin, no need prayers, no need no nothing anymore.

photobum said:
.....After I die, no funeral wake is required. Just buy the cheapest coffin, and together with my body, throw into the crematory and let it burn. Collect my ashes and scatter them into the Singapore River. In fact, I already instructed my wife on this, and she knows what to do when she outlives me.

hondasleeper said:
Killing an animal for food and killing out of shear sadistic pleasure are totally different things. Culling is another issue, if they are a nuisance, then yes I have no problems with that.

I don't condone killing for pleasure or even the extent of mutilating an animal.
Killing animals for meat is a form of killing for pleasure, but the pleasure comes when the animal is eaten. It is different in that one doesn't take direct pleasure from another being's suffering, but the animals we breed for meat, are killed because their taste pleases us, and not for our survival.

This is not criticizing anyone, just pointing out a fact.

if only people felt the same thing about other animals... lambs also are just as cute when they are young as kittens are, but no one has any problems eating them.

ianpaice said:
Sure or not! Not in Singapore lah. In china and other countries is rather common but surely not here.

ermmm.. okay no offence to anyone.. since you have already mention the country... a fresh group of students was new here and well.....

Status
Not open for further replies.