Kite Festival Singapore (29-30 Aug)

Status
Not open for further replies.
I should be going for this, if the weather permits. Anyone else going?

Me also going if the weather permit :)

Good/bad Weather I will be there. ;)

thinking of bring a flash should there be any shots taken under the shades(eg. under tree etc)
Dunno if pplp think I crazy to bring flash out in the day:think:

You might need a fill flash if taking subjects in backlit conditions.

thinking of bring a flash should there be any shots taken under the shades(eg. under tree etc)

As huggable has said, I will be surprised if not many people are carrying flash.
Will try b thr as well..

since it looks normal, will bring along my flash to explore. Didnt really have a chance to take pics using flash ever since I bought it.:)

Whoa time flies. I thought I had taken pics on the Singapore Kite Festival recently!

if the weahter is fine,,, me too,,as well... cya bros....

Any pictures from last year's Kite Festival to share?

Will be there more to fly kite than take pictures.:)

Whoa time flies. I thought I had taken pics on the Singapore Kite Festival recently!

Any idea what lens will be good to bring for such an occassion with the unpredictable weather factored in?

Any idea what lens will be good to bring for such an occassion with the unpredictable weather factored in?

zoom/wide/fisheye lens, whatever you have you can bring. ;) oh yes.. remember to bring umbrella too just in case. :sweatsm:

If it rains, we all chiong towards MaC k?...lol:bsmilie:
Then someone shouts 'Clubsnap', and we all gather...hee hee:bsmilie:

Status
Not open for further replies.