[Kit] Roaming free

I am roaming free with you bro. Good stuff!

Sheng Xing Train Station
Located 400m above sea level in Miao Li, Sheng Xing is the highest railway station in western Taiwan. The station was built in 1903 and is no longer in use.

胜兴车站
by arkitectural photography, on Flickr

Fujifilm X-T10 + Fujinon XF 10-24mm f/4​

Sheng Xing Train Station
Located 400m above sea level in Miao Li, Sheng Xing is the highest railway station in western Taiwan. The station was built in 1903 and is no longer in use.

胜兴车站

I googled it to learn more bro. The Longteng bridge looks cool. Is/was this rail in your photograph part of that? I would like to shoot that old bridge I think.

Last edited:
I googled it to learn more bro. The Longteng bridge looks cool. Is/was this rail in your photograph part of that? I would like to shoot that old bridge I think.

Here you go. It's about 10mins drive from Sheng Xing Station so I suspect they are part of the same old railroad. Damaged in an earthquake in 1935.

Long Teng Bridge

龙腾断桥

Here you go. It's about 10mins drive from Sheng Xing Station so I suspect they are part of the same old railroad. Damaged in an earthquake in 1935.

Long Teng Bridge

龙腾断桥

Thanks Kit!

Interesting that is a now a monument/memorial to those who perished (as I recall).

The replacement bridge looks fragile compared to Long Teng yet it still stands.