Not open for further replies.

jaredflo

Deregistered
Mar 29, 2006
213628785_87e5bcfed9.jpg

my photostream:

http://www.flickr.com/photos/jaredflo/213628785/

hey thanks man! :)

Thats absolutely cute ! , making me have the sudden crave of kisses.
Choco of course ! ;p

_fAITH said:
Thats absolutely cute ! , making me have the sudden crave of kisses.
Choco of course ! ;p

thanks! yeah, sometimes it's even better than real thing ;)

Jaredflo, nice touch. I love the idea. However, you may wish to improve the typographic treatment. It seems a little too large now. It should be subtle and not vie for attention with what is a nice image.

There should be 1 hero and that's the shot, followed by the type, so perhaps a lighter weight and smaller point size would help.

I'd also bring the text down to the bottom right and have it in 1 line instead of 2. It can be done when the text is smaller than it is now.

Still really nice work. :thumbsup: :thumbsup:

thanks for the input G-man :)

I reckon it's fantastic, although I am a magazine editor so can I add one little niggle?

It should be '...than the real thing.' You're missing a word there. Also I reckon the advice to shrink and move the type is a great idea. I love it.

thedellis said:
I reckon it's fantastic, although I am a magazine editor so can I add one little niggle?

It should be '...than the real thing.' You're missing a word there. Also I reckon the advice to shrink and move the type is a great idea. I love it.

Yes, that's sounds better hehehe. thanks thedellis

yeah this is fantastic, too bad the guy has left...:cry:

Status
Not open for further replies.