Kiss

Status
Not open for further replies.

hazekang

Aug 29, 2004
Clementi
hazekang.multiply.com
Eh, this was taken by my fren, i liked it so much when i saw it, i had to post it here....

Kissing under the mistletoe
25d9e8cd.jpg

Frankly speaking, color is nice but the pic is too blur already. Not the type I like but don't know about others.:dunno:

i wont' comment on the blur, but the lady seems uninvolved, with her arm hanging down just like that..

jOhO said:
i wont' comment on the blur, but the lady seems uninvolved, with her arm hanging down just like that..

oh haha i tot the lady's position was abit funny but didnt noe y...

ya she does look uninvolved ;)

tough taking such shots cos often it happened so fleetingly ...

like the one I just this morning at a traffic junction. tall lanky chinese girl turning back and running to her man and kissing him on the lips before running back to cross the road .... ahh how to take such pics .... :confused:

Oh boy! The KISS must have been "earth-shattering" to create such a blur! ;)
As for the gal's response, maybe the guy kissed the soul out of her .... that's why she appears 'lifeless' .... :)

Interesting pic though ... even better if it's not so 'earth-shattering' i.e blur.

Big Belly said:
Oh boy! The KISS must have been "earth-shattering" to create such a blur! ;)
As for the gal's response, maybe the guy kissed the soul out of her .... that's why she appears 'lifeless' .... :)

Interesting pic though ... even better if it's not so 'earth-shattering' i.e blur.

haha interesting interpretation :)

Interesting picture and very oil painting like...
nice...

The image is too blur in my opinion for any room of creativity.

Status
Not open for further replies.