Kiss your Facebook Goodbye

probably they do. anon has been successful in waging war against a lot of organisations, ranging from the CIA all the way to sony. wouldnt be surprised if they came across information regarding such practices during their short stint in CIA.

That is why we should never post real information in face book :bsmilie:

Everyone should create FB account with following

Sex : Still a virgin

That is why we should never post real information in face book :bsmilie:

Everyone should create FB account with following

Sex : Still a virgin

its a good technology really. good in the sense that it is easily accessible. those who knows how to play the system can find information of people very easily. for good and bad reasons.

its a good technology really. good in the sense that it is easily accessible. those who knows how to play the system can find information of people very easily. for good and bad reasons.

Agree :D

A coin have two sides :D

People have use FB to find long lost friends/relatives and thieves have use FB to steal from family on vacation.

It is OK for FB to go.

Google+ the new FB will come soon and take over from FB. It is said to be better !

RIP FB ..........

:cool::thumbsup:

It is OK for FB to go.

Google+ the new FB will come soon and take over from FB. It is said to be better !

RIP FB ..........

:cool::thumbsup:

ohd did I forget to mention... Google plus banned anon account. anon not happy too. tbh, I'm skeptical with a lot of such platforms haha. I'm only limiting myself to fb, and limiting the info that goes on.

probably they do. anon has been successful in waging war against a lot of organisations, ranging from the CIA all the way to sony. wouldnt be surprised if they came across information regarding such practices during their short stint in CIA.
ciaoq.png

Hacking a organisation's website is only equivalent to defacing a physical banner representing the organisation. Attempting to infiltrat the actual CIA servers containing their classified database is another different story.