Kiss- Because I'm A Girl

Status
Not open for further replies.
touching clip

seen this sometime ago...

remember to cap your chemicals in your darkroom... =(

It's still a nice clip, even if it's totally melo-drama!

Thanks for bringing it back raincool.

I guess the digital age version would have her being electrocuted by the PC cables!

But I also felt so bad for the PA. They form really close relationships going through the siongness of commercial shoots then kenar become spare tyre liddat.

Yeah, I saw this for the first time last year Dec, and it's pretty touching.

Lol @ Dream Merchant, definitely not electrocuted la, like that he donate heart meh? =D

watched before quite some time ago

touching clip

Yeah, I saw this for the first time last year Dec, and it's pretty touching.

Lol @ Dream Merchant, definitely not electrocuted la, like that he donate heart meh? =D

Hahaha! No lah! Of course not!

In keeping with the essence of the storey, since he is a photographer, and uses his hands to do his job, well, you get the picture.

Is it a a E-10 or E-20?

Feel like getting one after the MTV. Totally impressed and touched

He's wearing a ring in the scene where he accidentally shot the girl...

Ahh...since there was no other girl featured at all through out the entire vid, perhaps the crest-fallen look on the PA's face when he discovered his 'boss' sharing a moment with the girl is understandable...he was in a relationship with his PA!

We had a long (and interesting) discussion on this clip in another thread - from the chemicals to the umbrella to the cameras used, blah blah. Maybe some kind soul can dig it up.

Observation: No, the camera guy and the assitant ain't gay. The photo assistant likes the girl (note the way the PA looked at her at the beginning when she is apolagising after she got in the way)

Well, I guess the lyrics is fitting for the end of the story. The girl will "curse him" for the sacrifice he made, her wish is not for him to lose his vision. And also for giving her up and handing her over to the photo assistant. She still loves him

He still loves her, but he feels that he is responsible and is angry with himself (scene where he sit in the darkroom and his espression in the scenes after that) Due to his love and guilt he sacrificed his vision. Perhaps due to his guilt or handicap, he cannot be with her (Korean Man ego is bigger than japanese ah~) and hand her over to his assistant who he knows like her as well so that someone would take care of her.

My personal intepretation.

Status
Not open for further replies.