Kirei Image Gallery

Status
Not open for further replies.

Kirei

Feb 22, 2007
www.beaniecowphotography.com
Hi Guys,

Starting out a mini career in Wedding Photography. Wanna learn from the big bros here. Do give me your sincere C&Cs so i can improve furthur. Thanks:)

Image0001.jpg

Image0002.jpg

Image0003.jpg

nice... but any colors to show :) I prefer wedding pics in color :lovegrin:

The chinese calendar seems to hang in mid air deliberately... If it can be on a wall or something.. it will looks more natural :embrass: Just my 2 cents.

nice... but any colors to show :) I prefer wedding pics in color :lovegrin:
The chinese calendar seems to hang in mid air deliberately... If it can be on a wall or something.. it will looks more natural Just my 2 cents.

Thanks will try to post some in colours next time. The chinese calendar is indeed hung on the wall. Maybe its the way I frame the pic that makes it look like being deliberately hung.:)

Hi to all, hope to obtain sincere critics and comments from you guys out here so I can furthur improve my of shooting.:)

Hi to all, hope to obtain sincere critics and comments from you guys out here so I can furthur improve my of shooting.:)

this is more of a display gallery. if you seriously want critics of your works. you should be posting this images under the critic corner.

and do read about the posting guidelines there too. thanks. :thumbsup:

you may have to start looking at your B&W conversions. Find it too muddy. Try looking at tutorials from Greg Gorman :)

Get the techniques right and the style can come in later.

you may have to start looking at your B&W conversions. Find it too muddy. Try looking at tutorials from Greg Gorman :)

Get the techniques right and the style can come in later.

Thanks for your advice. Felt that it's not the B+W that I want but alas not familiar on how to do it. Took your suggestion to look for tutorials from Greg Gorman and hope to improve on it. Btw your meaning of muddy is refering to pics after B&W conversion looks greyish? Do enlighten me so that I will take note of it in future

Does photoshop elements 5 support that? Coz i'm using it it now for editing work. No money to invest in Photoshop CS2:cry:
If I'm not wrong, PS Elements don't have the curves feature. You might want to try GIMP which if open source and free for download.

http://www.gimp.org/

Hope it helps. :)

Status
Not open for further replies.