Kingston RAM

Status
Not open for further replies.

deckard

Oct 13, 2006
hi all,

Recently my kingston Ram died. Since it is lifetime warranty and I still have the receipt, can I bring it back to the shop to change? anybody have similar experience? Please help need some advice. Thanks. :)

Klose

Feb 15, 2005
hi all,

Recently my kingston Ram died. Since it is lifetime warranty and I still have the receipt, can I bring it back to the shop to change? anybody have similar experience? Please help need some advice. Thanks. :)
Shops wont entertain you. Bring it back to distro. Convengent, use the lifts to the office tower.

arpinkor

May 13, 2005
Nee Soon
I just came back from Convergent myself. Went there to exchange a piece of RAM I just bought 2 days ago. Problem was no boot, even with failsafe settings.
Process went smoothly, the guy put into his own testbed, beeping sounds, no video, problem confirmed.
He replaced it with another piece (the replaced one had "Hynix" chips compared to the original one with "Kingston" chips).
Also saw a few guys there with memory card problems, trying to get the tech guy to recover their photos.

deckard

Oct 13, 2006
thanks for your help !!! :)

Deadpoet

Oct 18, 2004
So is the shop at SLS or Albert Park?

Come on, did you even bother to read the thread?

And why don't you google Convergent's site on line and double check?

Maybe, someone here in CS should take the RAM down to Convergent to exhange also!!!

Giveme a break. It's is a long day already.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom