Kingston CF card

Status
Not open for further replies.
Crysania said:
Hi...
Just wondering is this brand of CF card good? Is $116 a good price for 1GB? Thanks! :)
Wow.. that's very cheap? Or is that the price now for 1GB CF card? I bought my Lexar 1GB CF card at close to $500 just one year back! Sobss.... Anyway, is Kington CF card still offering 5-years warranty?

Adam Goi said:
If your camera does not support fast read/write, go the orange Kingston. ;)
Agree with Adam on this.

Crysania said:
Hi...
Just wondering is this brand of CF card good? Is $116 a good price for 1GB? Thanks! :)

I've got 1. If speed is not your concern, get this. For me, I just need the capacity. 3 FPS at 4 frames takes around 4 secs on my 300d....Not too bad :)

rainman said:
I've got 1. If speed is not your concern, get this. For me, I just need the capacity. 3 FPS at 4 frames takes around 4 secs on my 300d....Not too bad :)
how's it if compared to sandisk Ultra II ?

Where else can I buy the Elite Pro from Kingston? Best Bargain Computers no longer have the 1gb one... :(

Vulpix0r said:
Where else can I buy the Elite Pro from Kingston? Best Bargain Computers no longer have the 1gb one... :(
That shop (actually 2 of them on the 4th sty) near the escalators no more already? That's fast, i counted at least 3 pcs this Monday. 2GB at 255 got about 5 pcs?

Hmm, i was thinking of getting additional storage for my camera. Deciding between getting 2 more pcs of 1gb CFs or getting a portage HDD storage (I have an extra pc of 10gb 2.5" HDD lying around). Which one is better?
:dunno:

Definitely getting a portable HDD storage. Price vs Storage.

CF cards are better if u can afford it. You don't need to worry about putting all your eggs in the same basket. Dangerous stuff. Besides, they are so much lighter and u will need a spare CF to use while you are writing to the portable device.

icarus said:
Hmm, i was thinking of getting additional storage for my camera. Deciding between getting 2 more pcs of 1gb CFs or getting a portage HDD storage (I have an extra pc of 10gb 2.5" HDD lying around). Which one is better?
:dunno:

I find portable storage good. You can shoot in RAW!
You need a lot of high capacity CFs if you do not have the HDD.

Status
Not open for further replies.