Kingfisher

Status
Not open for further replies.

TLC

Apr 13, 2004
Singapore
Hi Lumixers,

Has been into nature shoot lately esp. kingfisher. Just sharing some of my collection.

P1040337.jpg

P1030430.jpg

P1030317.jpg

P1030648.jpg

P1030420.jpg

Just some personal opinions:

Cropping would help to make the pictures more focused on the subjects. Too many distracting things, like leaves/branches/lamp... etc.

Good catches... I hardly get to see any other species other than pigeons, sparrows, crows hahahaha

Though cropping would bring out the subject, rather i wanted a more natural approach where i do not crop out so that the viewer has a clear perspective the distance to this species of shy bird when the shot is made.
Thks for viewing!

TLC said:
Though cropping would bring out the subject, rather i wanted a more natural approach where i do not crop out so that the viewer has a clear perspective the distance to this species of shy bird when the shot is made.
Thks for viewing!

Hehehe... Time to buy 300-800mm lens with 2x teleconverter :devil:

TLC said:
how bout this!
FZ10_52x.jpg

Holy smoke!!!
That is scary... looks like a mini bazooka.. hahahahah..
So this monster gives optical zoom of 52x????

woo.. that works out to be 1872mm?? correct?

If you can make it for PLUG, do bring your monster for us to admire.. :bigeyes:

unfortunately this monster is not mine, post to scare all of you zoomers. Got this pic from dpreview.

TLC said:
unfortunately this monster is not mine, post to scare all of you zoomers. Got this pic from dpreview.
:bsmilie:

I will kudos you if this is urs. hehe
I cant view ur pic. :cool:

Look s like a RPG !!!

looks obscene!!!! Censor this thread, PLLEEAAASSSSE!!!! :bigeyes:

This pic fit JimDavis's slogon " I am long and dark....." ;)
where is he btw - not seen him posting for a while?

Can check out dpreview under author 'Jim Burton'. i Believe his original intention is to recycle his on hand step rings onto his existing Tcon.

Yah i know what you gonna ask next, any posts from this Bazooka. Well, i did probe him a while instigating him to try out the 'monster', no news from him then.

Happy shooting!

Status
Not open for further replies.