King of Heart

Status
Not open for further replies.

hazmee

May 9, 2004
Sengkang
noorhazmee.com
Due to depressing weather, I decided to shoot my brother's toys. Still hoping for better days to go out. But for now, its off shoe lighting season...

2330364980_a1bc20d56c_o.jpg

cool rim lighting. could u share your setup?

how many flash u used?

very nice, would definitely look a lot better with some wordings, etc

like how that guy.. bearbrick isit, does it

btw, his left arm seems to be haloed, compared to right.. intentional?

cool rim lighting. could u share your setup?

how many flash u used?
Here you go. Cheers!

Make-the-glass-disappear.gif

very nice, would definitely look a lot better with some wordings, etc

like how that guy.. bearbrick isit, does it

btw, his left arm seems to be haloed, compared to right.. intentional?
Thanks man. There was no inspiration for text at that time so it was intentionally left blank. Halo? I see no halo boss...

dude, the burning quite obvious even on my office laptop. i think u might wanna redo it? :)
You might want to adjust your monitor's gamma settings. Looks ok on my screen. ;)

Thanks man. There was no inspiration for text at that time so it was intentionally left blank. Halo? I see no halo boss...

wa bro, seems very obvious on grey background:

2332739063_301f7d9df3_o.jpg

wonder if you can see it better.. i got a shock when i opened it in photoshop too, must be eye auto adjustment.. happened to me before for certain pictures too

have traced out the funny things i see, and put on grey background

2332743707_f3292cfd9c_o.jpg

Here you go. Cheers!

Make-the-glass-disappear.gif

You might want to adjust your monitor's gamma settings. Looks ok on my screen. ;)

got leh. i realise it probably doesn't show up as much on a darker screen because it happened to me before on my home monitor.

yea i see the halos too. u look at ur LCD from a high angle more obvious.

but i still don't get now you got the rim lighting? photoshop?

Heya mates,

Found out what was the problem. It was my monitor using calibrated setting for print and showing a different brightness/contrast. I could see the halos now. ;)

BTW noob117, look at the diagram provided. That is how I got the rim lighting. No photoshop trickery.

Cheers!

Ok buddies,

Here is a re-edit for web viewing. Hope this works better. Cheers!

2336820964_0f585abe2e_o.jpg

now the halo all gone and i think i probably gotta adjust my monitor as well already. haha.

would a reflector in front helped to fill in abit on the details covered in shadows?

now the halo all gone and i think i probably gotta adjust my monitor as well already. haha.

would a reflector in front helped to fill in abit on the details covered in shadows?
LOL! A monitor calibrator might help. ;)

Actually, I only wanted to show the rim lighting only but the light spill managed to fill the front part. Must try again tonight.

now i find it a tad too dark for me :dunno:
Oh dear... I'll check the histogram again. :confused:

LOL! A monitor calibrator might help. ;)

Actually, I only wanted to show the rim lighting only but the light spill managed to fill the front part. Must try again tonight.

Oh dear... I'll check the histogram again. :confused:

already calibrated but mine is cheapo calibrator. :bsmilie:

Status
Not open for further replies.