King Kong

Status
Not open for further replies.

LifeWorld

Jan 18, 2002
East Coast
lifeworld.multiply.com
Finally watched Kong today!
I must say it's a sad King..... movie.....

However, the special effects were great............ realistic expression of Kong. Big, cute and funny too! And the Skull Island and prehistoric killers....were amazing!

Go for it............... enjoy with a touch of sadness!

The beast was killed by the beauty.............not the airplanes.

Canew said:
What a spoiler, LifeWorld. :(

Hmm.... The storyline is similar to the old one. Tot most knew it already..

At the end of the movie, the director said this: 'The beast was killed by the beauty.............not the airplanes.'

It's LOVE that kills Kong!

i strongly recommend this show too... i saw it yesterday when it opened..

the fight with the 3 T-Rexs were AMAZING!!! :thumbsup: :thumbsup: its rocks!!!

king was killed by the greedy fat man I believe...
its damn sad manz... almost teared at the end of the show...
effects great... 5star movie!!

Looks almost like Jurassic Park meets Beauty and The Beast.

Still great action and special effects. The various dinosaurs and giant bugs scenes are quite suspenseful.

My only gripe is how can Ann Darrow, can romp around one whole night in New York City during winter, go sliding around in the ice pond, wearing nothing more than a very thin nightgown, and even climbing to the top of the Empire State Building, with no hint of being cold. It looks more like she is romping around during summer. I think Peter Jackson is more concern about having his lead actress looking sexy throughout the movie.

can still recall a bit of the old king kong movie,,both of them amazed me!!hail the king!:thumbsup:

Great special effect. Naomi Watt's nightie is a spoiler! So thin yet cant see anything even after she came out from water. Duhz!

King Kong's funny! Def worth the ticket price!

rem to go toilet and etc before the show starts... :bsmilie:

LifeWorld said:
Finally watched Kong today!
I must say it's a sad King..... movie.....

However, the special effects were great............ realistic expression of Kong. Big, cute and funny too! And the Skull Island and prehistoric killers....were amazing!

Go for it............... enjoy with a touch of sadness!

The beast was killed by the beauty.............not the airplanes.

Spoiler!!!! Next time put **spoiler** on the title ma hehee
:sweat: :p :sticktong :sticktong

Nevermind, i am still watching it anyway
:p

hahaha.. finally a King Kong thread..:bsmilie:
yeah agree, it's a 5 star show. :thumbsup: Not to be miss...;)

Going to watch both King Kong and The Promise on the same day. Haha See until eyes pop-out. Dun even know that it was 3hrs until i booked online....:bigeyes:

~Arcanic~ said:
rem to go toilet and etc before the show starts... :bsmilie:

Ya man.. was about to piss my pants at the end of the show... :sweat:

canew,

the movie is 3hr 10min, it is exactly

1.5hrs talking story until te skull island, 1.0hrs kingkong with the lady, 45min will be kingkong hw it died

but it is worth to watch, must see...

yftye said:
canew,

the movie is 3hr 10min, it is exactly

1.5hrs talking story until te skull island, 1.0hrs kingkong with the lady, 45min will be kingkong hw it died

but it is worth to watch, must see...
yftye, are you sure with the breakdown timing of yours?

It is indeed a very very nice show.. It's a must watch.. Also the game is great too.. exactly like the movie but its a totally different experience. :thumbsup:

precious.jas said:
Great special effect. Naomi Watt's nightie is a spoiler! So thin yet cant see anything even after she came out from water. Duhz!

King Kong's funny! Def worth the ticket price!

I tot guys are more keen to see Naomi when she came out of the water, all wet and all. Surprised that you're more interested. Or, is it just an observation out of logic? :) :bigeyes:

hi canew

the timing is really in that sequence, exactly is......

Status
Not open for further replies.