King Kong (2005) - WARNING: SPOILERS -

How was the remake of the 1933 thriller, King Kong?

Results are only viewable after voting.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Slivester

Deregistered
Nov 9, 2004
Woodlands
humors.deviantart.com
Just returned from the theatre after a great start of the day - King Kong.

I have just submitted my comment to imdb, what about you guys? How do you find it?

It's purely for entertaining, and it defies all reasoning.
I am amazed that they ran and jump and fall in forests but never got any injuries.

Very... slow... very... boring.

Starting is very boring...

Also, when the ship Venture embarks on its trip, you can see that the scene where the view goes a 360° round the ship is all CGI...:bsmilie: :bsmilie:

The part where KK appears starts to get interesting

The 1st 30-45mins damn slow, draggy and boring. But after that was great! The special effect. King Kong is kinda cute!

I thought it was excellent!!
This Peter Jackson is a freaking genius! Great action that comes with dramatic intensity is a rare combination these days.
I'm helping as the video cameraman for my friends independent film these days and it's nice to see a movie so well made.

benedium said:
I thought it was excellent!!
This Peter Jackson is a freaking genius! Great action that comes with dramatic intensity is a rare combination these days.
I'm helping as the video cameraman for my friends independent film these days and it's nice to see a movie so well made.

:thumbsup:

Spoilers or not, I don't care. I watch movie which I like. Mostly watching this thursday and might be, with a chio salon girl. ;p :devil:

i watched it on Sunday. i found it very amusing when they kept saying they are going to "Singapore".
in anycase, i loved the movie! well except for the part where there were giant sized spiders and creepy crawlies... :/

seriously the show is a bit too darn long... and they really make humans really tasty man. all insects and meat eating dinosaurs alws ... and alws go after humans even though there are huge gigantic fleshy tasty freshly dead dinosaurs around. the meat eaters sure go after the humans till the extent of having 3 huge T - rex chasing one girl. wow. her meat is even better than tang shan zang's eternal flesh. the girl is sure tasty man haha. but the king kong is nise cos he looks darn real. i jus hate the huge crickets... damn. i hate huge crickets..

well , you have titantic at first, then a jurassic park followed by Gozilla ... =)

Feel that the starting was abit too dragging, so the ending like abit rush like tat....actually not bad lor.....maybe next time we got King Kong vs Godzilla...:bsmilie:

kaozzz how do u compare technology that is 72 years apart? of course the current one wins hands down

A poor plot for the first part... Is it a full-remake for the storyline as well? Jack Black's appearance was abit stupid and unneccessary, more like for the sake of introduction.

The rest was ok..I like the insect part...gross :) How does it feel being engulf by giant leech? yum yum!

Jack Black as the director is almost like the cause of the eventual plot I supposed; without him nobody will be witty enough to think of visiting Skull Island. No Skull Island = No discovery of natives = No sacrificing of Naomi Watts (Ann) = No good movie = No King Kong. ;)

is the front part really that boring? i find it rather nice and funny...:think:

UandMe said:
is the front part really that boring? i find it rather nice and funny...:think:

Yeah, same feeling here. Perhaps it just tastes of different people. I heard some hates the "eye romance" of Ann and Kong, so it depends I supposed.

and KK and grab her like nobody business ... she is supposed to be crushed from that action !! ... "A flat tyre!!"

Slivester said:
Yeah, same feeling here. Perhaps it just tastes of different people. I heard some hates the "eye romance" of Ann and Kong, so it depends I supposed.

Status
Not open for further replies.