King Kong (2005) - WARNING: SPOILERS -

How was the remake of the 1933 thriller, King Kong?

Results are only viewable after voting.

Status
Not open for further replies.
the worst thing i've seen in years.

had to get up and leave.

I just could not suspend that much disbelief!

billybob said:
the worst thing i've seen in years.

had to get up and leave.

I just could not suspend that much disbelief!

wow, seriously, i would like to know why you don't like that movie and leave in half way?

I don't really enjoy that movie too, mm.. i mean, for me, this movie may get bored for a second viewing, since it doesn't connect those characters to audience much.

Like in War of the world, at least Tom Cruise keep fighting and struggling for life.

But the cinematography is amazing.. but.. CGI have been so common in movie, when i saw dinosaur scene in the movie..it is so real, but never amaze me that much the first time i saw Jurassic Park.. the long neck dinosaurs scene..

Worst movie I had seen this year. partly because its a remake and I think the scrip writer/s really ran out of ideas and simply put in all those dinos and giant bugs just to make it a little different from the original movie. I nearly fell asleep.

not worth the $$ at all.

starting is abit bor... after that i feel is very touching about the king kong wanna help that gal all the way ... but in the end get kill... so pool thing...

LENS said:
wow, seriously, i would like to know why you don't like that movie and leave in half way?

I don't really enjoy that movie too, mm.. i mean, for me, this movie may get bored for a second viewing, since it doesn't connect those characters to audience much.

scene..

I couldn't handle the stupid plot as well as the disjoint story.

The audience didn't help. When you know you're surrounded by a bunch of clowns that think the movie is the best thing since sliced bread, the only thing left is to get the hell out of there.

Hope this helped.

Billy Bob

Well commerically, who cares?

And for me, I am not much a critique either, and even if I do have my views, which by the way, I wrote a 929 words critique for the movie, I will perhaps keep it rather to the end, give the movie a chance, and no offence bro, you might have just missed the part that may have brought you back.

Of course, the cinema operators will love people like yourself, after all, its $.

billybob said:
I couldn't handle the stupid plot as well as the disjoint story.

The audience didn't help. When you know you're surrounded by a bunch of clowns that think the movie is the best thing since sliced bread, the only thing left is to get the hell out of there.

Hope this helped.

Billy Bob

Hi Billy Bob,

Actually this movie mm.. of course it isn't that kind of movie that people would watch it again and again, and it is with sentimental or very good subplot. But, this movie is really about how computer can create sth that traditional cinematography can't do it, it still worth to take a look, but i am not sure how about after some more years, definitely much better CGI movie will overtake it.

For the silly story plot, I would say it is a nostagic reason ha, since it is a B-movie plot.

Anyway, it usually comes to this question, what is a good movie? for me a good movie is really movie with something that people would like to watch it again and again, a good story.

Who knows this KING KONG 2005 will be? it could have a place in mm.. cult status in CGI movie?

Personally, I find that the friendship between King Kong and the gal can be developed further.

the only good thing about the show is naomi watts :bsmilie: ;)

Status
Not open for further replies.