Will03

Jun 28, 2004
54824443.jpg

54824447.jpg

54824449.jpg

54824451.jpg

Wow! I love #2. :thumbsup: :thumbsup:

My vote goes to #2 too ;)

Wow! Wow! Your skill....................... long time no see improved so fast!??? That good!!! Keep it up to become PRO! Cheer!!!

my fav shot is actually #1.. haha, but #2 is really good too! :D

#4 the oof on the girl is done on purpose? :)

I love #2 too!!
Had fun turning and turning !! hee~ ;)
Plus the weather was ppuurrfect! =)

bo jio!!!!!

nice stuff man, ur usual stuff fused with bridal... i actually enjoyed myself veiwing the pics.. i think it's much better than the lingerie stuff. but then again bridal is closer to my heart lar ahahhah

:thumbsup:

jOhO said:
bo jio!!!!!

nice stuff man, ur usual stuff fused with bridal... i actually enjoyed myself veiwing the pics.. i think it's much better than the lingerie stuff. but then again bridal is closer to my heart lar ahahhah

:thumbsup:

bo jio x 2.......

as usual your post process skills have improve after the BIG upgrade on your software!!!!!

jOhO said:
eh.. wat's that red thing she's holding in no3?

They're pink flowers! =P

jOhO said:
they look pretty small...

ohh must be u picked it along the way and destroyed nature... tsk tsk tsk.. ;p ;p

No lah.. I bought them ! =P

Somehow, only second one attracts me. 1st and 2nd too similar, I will pick the second one. 3rd shot the subject too small lah brother, and nothing interesting along the road. And last one .... why she looks scared? What you did brother? HAHaha.

the compression of the pics spoils it a bit... feels like the images qualities are really low or something.

other than that i like the 1st one for the impact. the post in the last one works but it got a bit too messy with your text.. guess that pose will work out well in the 3rd shot.

nice set though overall. i like this kinda colors though they don't work for me lol.

Status
Not open for further replies.