Kids

Status
Not open for further replies.

Virgo

Dec 23, 2003
West of Singapore
www.pbase.com
Hi All,

Same location, but this time with kids. Comments again welcomed.

30087542.jpg

hi virgo, sorry to say tat ur foto does not work for me at all :nono: no focus, no impact, i see nothing in the pic.
but pls still keep shooting and share, and just try to inject more impact into the photo next time. i am pretty new in this but trying hard struggling to catch up ;p hope we all improve together.

larcenciel said:
hi virgo, sorry to say tat ur foto does not work for me at all :nono: no focus, no impact, i see nothing in the pic.
but pls still keep shooting and share, and just try to inject more impact into the photo next time. i am pretty new in this but trying hard struggling to catch up ;p hope we all improve together.

Thanx for your comments. I'll take note of that in future shots.

Fundee said:
background=distracting
what's the story ar ??

Agree background is distracting. No choice loh, snapshots are like this. If don't take it, it'll be gone forever.

Story? The kids are giving such a radiant smile that I can't help capturing them!

Thanx for the compliments. Glad you've enjoyed the pictures in my PBase site. Sorry for missing this posting out, and such a delay!

9v-sva said:
u got some beautiful shots in ur pbase, great stuff!

cool catchlights..... perhaps u could have shot at eye level and make sure both look at u...

when taking people together i perfer to show some relation between the two...something that tells us the relationship between the two....in this case i noticed tt they were holding hands... too bad u cropped it out....

maybe a sepia toning too....???

cheers!!!...

Thank you for the suggestions. :thumbsup:

Witness said:
cool catchlights..... perhaps u could have shot at eye level and make sure both look at u...

when taking people together i perfer to show some relation between the two...something that tells us the relationship between the two....in this case i noticed tt they were holding hands... too bad u cropped it out....

maybe a sepia toning too....???

cheers!!!...

Status
Not open for further replies.