kids11.jpg

Just love those kids!

as for the avatar It for fun :bsmilie:

btw yr website is Fantastic!

eow said:
Just love those kids!

as for the avatar It for fun :bsmilie:

btw yr website is Fantastic!

Yeah kids r fun. I like shooting 'em too :)

Thanks for droppin by my webbie ... but ur avatar still gimme nitemares :bsmilie:

I agree. Hehehe.. Look cute. and ur avatar.. SO 'CUTE' lol

Hey renegade, ur web is damn real cool! :thumbsup:

Hi eow! When taking shots in such bright background behind the kids, try using your flash, and set the flash power down a bit depending on distance, it will give you a bright clear background and the kids will be bright and clear too.

Ok will try it the next time Tks for the advice!

hey eow..fz1 user too right? same here.. where did u get ur wcon 7 from?
any comments about the wcon lens? got problem fitting or using..cuz the piece of yellow info sheet that came with the fz1 manual says not supposed to mount ANY conversion lens with fz1 because its too heavy and may drop or some reason lah..dunno boy.....

i was a little shocked when i dug up my manual few days back and spotted the warning...

looking for any recc. wcon...

the olympus no prob with wcon[07] however for the tcon (17)thread is quite thin..the 55mm thread does not stay in my case i use together with the 55mm uv filter better fit and stability
caution.. once fit with the tcon..handle it gently, the original cheapo tube extension is quite filmsy. strongly believe the thing will crack if handle too roughly

Bro just pm u

Status
Not open for further replies.