Not open for further replies.

acetylcholine

Jun 13, 2003
Visit site
oh..what's that ?
P1110350.jpg

wah lau eh! water so dirty!
P1110351.jpg

oh well, meng si wa ei tai ji (well, not my business)
P1110352.jpg

let's dance
P1110353.jpg

i tink wrong gallery....portraits and poses +ahem+ juz my 2cts...

personally they say u should shoot kids at eye level.....to get a better effect...but this is my take...

if they look up at u....crop tightly and focus on his facial expression....but taking the photo downwards...it will diminish the kid and give him a look of innocence....

if u squat down/lie down or watever and take upwards, u will give him a look of importance....if the kid got the towkay look...cross arms, sulking etc....this works great haha...

juz a nobody's two cents worth....hope it helps

interesting result from the effort to put a story together.
must have been an overcast day i suppose, to say for the dull colours,

but I guess maybe ya can try choosing 1 picture.
1 only and see if they can standalone.

yes i think the first pict can do with with a little tighter cropping and stand alone on its own with a good title.

(ya won't get kids playing ard that dino dung anytime manz. glad that finally pple finally realised there's a lot of things to shot ard the campus)

keep on hunting manz. there's a lot of things to shoot there.

hey anyone visited the main library yet, the story display by the SPP?

well yes i have to agree with the terrible colour cast because it was indeed overcast and the shots were taken very candid..in the sense that i didnt even expect anyone in sch on sat morning(that much) not to mention kids playing there.

cropping...hmm i have to learn on that.i agree much...

as for shooting from the top, no excuses but as i mentioned earlier, i was walking on this bridge and suddenly heard a splashing sound so...there goes the shutter.

will take note on the shots..

frankly speaking, i was sort of lucky. i wanted to capture the kids throwing the rocks into the pool and i was lucky to get those shots...

Status
Not open for further replies.