Kid toilet bowl cover

hotsshooter

Jan 6, 2006
hi all,
would like to check out where to buy kid toilet bowl cover? Currently using the put on type for my kid but will shift when my kid climb onto the toilet bowl. Went to kid palace, sim siang jun, kid mall, but don't have. Saw 1 at ebay but need to bid, feel troublesome.. Any one who has at home can kindly inform me where to buy.
Thank you...

There are 2 problems if you going to put the cover over the adult toilet bowl. It moves which makes it not safe and the height may be a bit to high. Use a porty (not sure if the spelling) as its safer.

hi all,
would like to check out where to buy kid toilet bowl cover? Currently using the put on type for my kid but will shift when my kid climb onto the toilet bowl. Went to kid palace, sim siang jun, kid mall, but don't have. Saw 1 at ebay but need to bid, feel troublesome.. Any one who has at home can kindly inform me where to buy.
Thank you...

Those shops selling fans, lights, piping, water heater, etc should have (Eg. the Balestier Rd shops). I got mine from such a shop which is just a few meters downstairs from my place.

Oh yeah. The HandyFix hardware shops in shopping malls have them as well.

There are 2 problems if you going to put the cover over the adult toilet bowl. It moves which makes it not safe and the height may be a bit to high. Use a porty (not sure if the spelling) as its safer.

my daughter is 5 yrs old, think the porty is too small for her. In her kindergarden they are using toilet bowl, but kid version (low and cute)..

Those shops selling fans, lights, piping, water heater, etc should have (Eg. the Balestier Rd shops). I got mine from such a shop which is just a few meters downstairs from my place.

Oh yeah. The HandyFix hardware shops in shopping malls have them as well.

thnks, will go down and have a look tomorrow..