KFC Chicken ....

Status
Not open for further replies.

excelglsi

Deregistered
Oct 11, 2005
CCK-Yew Tee
Hi , just wondering do anyone of u guys felt that the chicken from KFC is getting smaller and smaller???

This is a sample for what i had brought from LOT 1...

kfc.jpg

Is this acceptable for u guys... If not what should I do? Thxs:think:

raise price and getting Smaller

Yes many people at HWZ EDMW have complained about the chicken portion getting smaller from KFC, Kampung Fried Chicken.

Yes it was... Breastmeat should be bigger rite..:bsmilie:

Wtf sia... breastmeat so small???!!!!

:angry:

Last time i eat breastmeat til shiok, very large piece, like 10 or 12 cm long?
What happened? Chickens shrunk? Or desperate for sales and killed the chicken before fully grown? :thumbsd::bsmilie:

i juz ordered home delivery this afternoon... the drumstick... yucks.. so dry.. it was never like tat b4.. :confused:

Perhaps a result of cost cutting. Poultry meat price is based on weight. Having halved its sizes, revenue can be doubled.

from your picture... i thought it is macdonald mac nugget! :bsmilie:

With uniform quality control, they can reduce the portions of your fast food over the years. So no matter which outlet you go, it'll probably be the same small size. (Ok, it may be larger in th western countries) So you can't go and complain that a certain outlet short change you unless you want to take it out at all the outlets.

Fast-food is getting less and less attractive to eat. I now avoid Macs and KFC. Stick to the nearby coffeeshop. (Not even those franchised air-con kopitiam) The food you get never looks like that in the adverts. What looks big becomes smaller!

hurrr.. i dont remember it being that small when i ate it yester.. it was at least twice the size of that i reckon..

Not just KFC, anyone noticed that the patty from BK and MAC also shrink over the years?

2nd that.

the zinger burger patty can't even cover the bun these days.

Mc....double Mcspicy now only 1 patty.....price not much difference also.

:dunno:

Status
Not open for further replies.