KFC cannot eat liao!!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Mar 3, 2004
$5.95 raised to $6.20 for the meal, nevermind.

But now give me this kind of quality chicken. Bones all black, meat also so dark coloured. When you take a bite, the meat is HARD! And the skin of this crispy skin is also dark coloured.
I bought 2 meals, 12 bucks, in the end threw the chicken into the dustbin! Pure Crap!

original.jpg

why don't you bring it back to the outlet and make a complaint?

complaint here no use one.....

yah. then if they ask what you want for compensation, say you want a big mac.

If the bone is black....means the meat has been frozen for a long long time....if the skin is dark and dry....means the chicken might be refried....Hm...anyhow I find this is very unusual for KFC std.....should send complaint to KFC and see what they say...if not send your news to Stomp or Newpaper....they will soon loosing business and reputation :sweat:

Anyhow I just feel that KFC here is not as tasty as Msia one....anybody share the same sentiment? :think:

The KFC in Malaysia and China tastes much better than in SG. QC here is not to my standard. Maybe there's no serious challenger in SG to make them wise up. Would someone pls bring back the old Texas Fried Chicken outlet?

If the bone is black....means the meat has been frozen for a long long time....if the skin is dark and dry....means the chicken might be refried....Hm...anyhow I find this is very unusual for KFC std.....should send complaint to KFC and see what they say...if not send your news to Stomp or Newpaper....they will soon loosing business and reputation :sweat:

Anyhow I just feel that KFC here is not as tasty as Msia one....anybody share the same sentiment? :think:

liddat... think best is KFC in Kentucky USA liao... :think:

STOMP it!

STOMP it!

:thumbsup:

"STOMP has written to KFC about this incident. Watch out for this space for their reply!"

I don't eat at KFC anymore, now I eat at Popeyes Chicken and biscuit at Changi Airport T2. Try the mashed potato.

KFC now the quality is very bad, dry and soggy and the chicken like ayam kampung, no meat.

The KFC in Malaysia and China tastes much better than in SG. QC here is not to my standard. Maybe there's no serious challenger in SG to make them wise up. Would someone pls bring back the old Texas Fried Chicken outlet?

KFC even have buffet in US, and cost less than USD 6 include tax...both the original n crisy are better than here...got the fried liver somemore..

Japan's KFC also very tasty and nice. It's a shame! No contest!:thumbsd:

Ah.. I missed that McDonalds fried chicken.. has been like.. 8/9 years back?...

Ah.. I missed that McDonalds fried chicken.. has been like.. 8/9 years back?...

woah, was it that long? time sure flies. i liked theirs cos it is drumstick. me dun like wing.

why don't you bring it back to the outlet and make a complaint?

complaint here no use one.....

Would have done that if i were eating in. But Take Away so LL. Actually this is the second time, when we encountered it the first time we thought we were suay. But this does it.

woah, was it that long? time sure flies. i liked theirs cos it is drumstick. me dun like wing.

I remember I was like 15 when they launched.. with the 2 super hero and the chilli sauce.. now i am 23 going 24... so thats how long ago it was? Or maybe i getting old liao memory failing.. :bsmilie:

if u been observing, the serving portions are getting smaller in size each year... :sweat:

The KFC in Malaysia and China tastes much better than in SG. QC here is not to my standard.
I'm not even aiming for the MY or CN kind of standard (which is like at least 10X BETTER). Just give me something decent which can fill my stomach because it is late....I would be happy.
The cheese fries are still pretty good though. ;) Just that the chicken, OMG!

Status
Not open for further replies.