Keyboard letters fading

Status
Not open for further replies.
time to remember all positions of ALL the keys. :bsmilie: :devil:

er my keyboard letters are positioned in a way there my nick is at the top and some other stuffs. haha. and yeah it's easier to type without seeing the keyboard also what :bsmilie:

I would think many users do not need to see the keyboard to type. Even if one did not learn the proper typing techniques, most ppl should be able to identify the positions after so many years of internet. Just like how we sms on our mobile phone, you do not really need to see the keypad to sms all the time right?

i think its cheaper to buy a new one.. :)

take photo of ur keyboard now, print super 8r and paste on a wall, u will love it. see screen, see pic then see ur keyboard.:bsmilie:

smurfman said:
take photo of ur keyboard now, print super 8r and paste on a wall, u will love it. see screen, see pic then see ur keyboard.:bsmilie:

Might was well print on clear stickers then can cut and paste back right? :thumbsup:

truth to be told, subconsiously, you should be able to memorise the positions of the keys.:)
dont believe?..paste stickes over your keys and type...shld be no problem at all...( not ALL your keys though.):D

use transparent tape to cut in smaller size to customise the padsize, to stick over keyboard pad. if it had been faded try to paint it first then paste the tape.

come to think of it, do you really need to ask a solution for task like this? what is the purpose of our brain? ha.

Status
Not open for further replies.