Fuji Superia 800

Comments pls!!!Thank You and God Bless!! :sweatsm:

khairi

Apr 6, 2004
yishun
inbloomblog.multiply.com
the 1st looks strange to me

but the 2nd and third has it.

no 2. left side empty space...and mayb wud be nice if you could get to the dog's eye level.

no. 3. shadow play is already good...but the story to the pict could be better with a shot slightly to the right...cos you had made the entrance look tight.

kerpalz

Dec 18, 2003
TheDaysMovie.com
khairi said:
the 1st looks strange to me

but the 2nd and third has it.

no 2. left side empty space...and mayb wud be nice if you could get to the dog's eye level.

no. 3. shadow play is already good...but the story to the pict could be better with a shot slightly to the right...cos you had made the entrance look tight.
1) first one is i like the bird flying over....heheh :sweat: and the leading lines and odd color....

2) will take note of that...... will go closer next time....

3) buther can enlighten me a bit more... i dun reali get it.....is it that u as me to crop a bit more to the right? :sweat:

khairi

Apr 6, 2004
yishun
inbloomblog.multiply.com
kerpalz said:
1) first one is i like the bird flying over....heheh :sweat: and the leading lines and odd color....

2) will take note of that...... will go closer next time....

3) buther can enlighten me a bit more... i dun reali get it.....is it that u as me to crop a bit more to the right? :sweat:
oh...well...you got all elements in the photo...shadows, textures, windows, space, the lil person, the opp block but you did not give some space to the right of the entrace. thus making the entrance looked squeezy.

my eye moves from the top left down to the bottom right, but starts to squint when i reach the bottom right area of the entrance...trying to figure out more space for the entrance.

this is in fact...a GOOD street SHOT

kerpalz

Dec 18, 2003
TheDaysMovie.com
khairi said:
oh...well...you got all elements in the photo...shadows, textures, windows, space, the lil person, the opp block but you did not give some space to the right of the entrace. thus making the entrance looked squeezy.

my eye moves from the top left down to the bottom right, but starts to squint when i reach the bottom right area of the entrance...trying to figure out more space for the entrance.

this is in fact...a GOOD street SHOT
oh sharks..... i tink i lead u viewers.. to the wrong place... and objective liao..hahah :sweat: my focus was more on the auntie who is standing at the window....OOps

zaren

Staff member
Oct 27, 2003
kerpalz... these are seriously good shots! like 'em all :)

well done! :thumbsup:

kerpalz

Dec 18, 2003
TheDaysMovie.com
thz man..... will try to improve and shoot more on my new 10D..... then of course post more series to let u all see....

Status
Not open for further replies.