Kenny G's concert.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Canew

Jul 26, 2005
Tampines
hjgoh.spaces.live.com
Hello everyone,

Here are some photos taken at the Singapore EXPO Max Pavilion during Kenny G's concert on 20 Jan. 2006. Took quite a few photos, but as the light was not that bright, coupled by the ISO limitation of my IXUS 50 (max: ISO 400) all the the photos are blur. (all handheld) However, please excuse me as I share some of it with everyone else here in CS.

p/s: Maybe some other CS-ers were there at the concert and might have better photos. Please feel free to post it here in this thread. :)

#1: The stage: (Shutter: 0.6 secs; Aperture: 2.8)
IMG_6174copy.jpg

#2: Kenny making an entrance from the rear of the hall: (Shutter: 1/8 secs; Aperture: 4.9)
IMG_6189_copy.jpg

#3: Kenny at the middle of the hall, serenading to the audience: (Shutter: 1/8 secs; Aperture: 4.9)
IMG_6197_copy.jpg

you can bring a camera into a concert?:bigeyes:

sigg said:
you can bring a camera into a concert?:bigeyes:
sigg, good comment. :) Actually, I was apprehensive in bringing the camera at the beginning. That was why I brought the IXUS 50 as it is easily slipped into my trouser pocket. Then at the entrance to MAX Pavilion, everyone is subjected to a body search, inclusive the use of a metal detector! But, they let me passed and I felt relieved. But while waiting for the concert to start, I noticed that there were a lot of cameras around. Then, out came my IXUS 50! :bsmilie:

Canew said:
sigg, good comment. :) Actually, I was apprehensive in bringing the camera at the beginning. That was why I brought the IXUS 50 as it is easily slipped into my trouser pocket. Then at the entrance to MAX Pavilion, everyone is subjected to a body search, inclusive the use of a metal detector! But, they let me passed and I felt relieved. But while waiting for the concert to start, I noticed that there were a lot of cameras around. Then, out came my IXUS 50! :bsmilie:

good for you. some picture even a little blurr is better than no picture :bsmilie:

reminds me many years back when i attended his concert, thanks for sharing..

I think it is not too bad considering the enviroment there. Better than I expected. I love Kenny G. His music is soothing to me. Thanks for sharing.

sigg said:
good for you. some picture even a little blurr is better than no picture :bsmilie:

reminds me many years back when i attended his concert, thanks for sharing..
Ya hor! A little thing is better than nothing! :)
Yes, my wife and I enjoyed his performance last night. (thought that he was on top form) My wife said after the concert that she would want to attend the next time Kenny comes to Singapore again. :)

jbma said:
I think it is not too bad considering the enviroment there. Better than I expected. I love Kenny G. His music is soothing to me. Thanks for sharing.
Thanks for the comment, jbma. Yup, his music was good. Serenading to all the audience there at the MAX Pavilion.
My pleasure to share my photos to all the CS-ers here. :)

u mean concerts we are not allow camera? :dunno: why?

Easy. Would you like it if you're playing and somebody pops a TTL flash right in your face at regular intervals?

Wisp said:
Easy. Would you like it if you're playing and somebody pops a TTL flash right in your face at regular intervals?
But then, there will still be flashes from the inconsiderate/ignorant P&S shooters. :(

Status
Not open for further replies.