kena threatened via sms by some gym bully

Status
Not open for further replies.

AQVA

Apr 5, 2006
singapura
damn suay... train at safra tampines and end up receiving threatening SMSes claiming to "fix you" and insulting remarks on religion, called to findout who sender was but nvr pickup call.

sms sender also claimed that my contact information was obtained from the recep counter. wth how can recep counter anyhow give out my registration details to "old bird" gym members.:confused:

make a report to police, show them the sms and let them call up the caller?

call the cops if they still cont to threaten u lor..:)

already made a report ah... i got the SMSes saved as evidence, now police classify it as intentional harrassment, thing is i intend to continiue going back to the same gym and train, cos already signed up for a year membership,

also personal particulars of gym members are supposed to be private n confidential, dunno how come can end up being obtained by others, tats what i'm angry abt at the gym management.

damn suay... train at safra tampines and end up receiving threatening SMSes claiming to "fix you" and insulting remarks on religion, called to findout who sender was but nvr pickup call.

sms sender also claimed that my contact information was obtained from the recep counter. wth how can recep counter anyhow give out my registration details to "old bird" gym members.:confused:

there's an old saying "there won't be smoke without fire"

firstly my belongings was stolen in the gym few days ago, so i started grumbling, and now ended up with such kind of SMSes, so in effect if the sender is not guilty y is the subject so affected by my grumblings until need to send such kind of SMSes? somemore want to insult my religion...

imho, even if i did something unintentionally, it is better for the sender to confront me abt what went wrong and not send threats with insults.

did u do something to cause your belongings to be taken away from you? Maybe your behaviour in the gym irked some people? Did u wipe down the equipment after using it? Did u bring your towel along? Or did u hog on one set of equipment. There is no fire without smoke if you are also threaten with sms.

firstly my belongings was stolen in the gym few days ago, so i started grumbling, and now ended up with such kind of SMSes, so in effect if the sender is not guilty y is the subject so affected by my grumblings until need to send such kind of SMSes? somemore want to insult my religion...

did u do something to cause your belongings to be taken away from you? Maybe your behaviour in the gym irked some people? Did u wipe down the equipment after using it? Did u bring your towel along? Or did u hog on one set of equipment. There is no fire without smoke if you are also threaten with sms.

2 wrongs don't make a right.

I suppose you stepped on someone's toes unknowingly. Maybe you should invite the sms sender an invitation to sit down for kopi. Maybe you should just apologise first if indeed you offended anyone.

Sometimes, there are people who does not know unspoken etiquette in a certain gym. Its not an army gym so we are all responsible to keep place clean and make it as enjoyable for the next user.

Or maybe you chat with his gf/wife and he got ticked?

there are weird people around us, you just have to get used to them. But if you met with an aggressive gay or lesbo who try to fend his partner off from you, good luck to you.

they can just see the list of name right? he look when u sign out th e gym..the details is there..but nowadays we just have to fill in a few box only of our contact information..

imho, even if i did something unintentionally, it is better for the sender to confront me abt what went wrong and not send threats with insults.

maybe your muscles too big they scared to talk to you? :embrass:

1) tried to call the subject to meet up before reporting to police but never pick up call, even if the gym has some "unspoken etiquette" around or "politics" it is better to talk things thru face to face than to commit theft and then follow by threats. last but not least the gym belongs to safra and not the "politicians" there.

2) highly unlikely as i rarely talk to others when i train, as for the ladies there i do not even know them so how to chat with them.

3) everyone knows i'm a straight there and the gays there knows it.

anyway just found out this kind of incident happened not only to me but to another gym member as well, he has advised me on what actions to undertake to ascertain the identity of the SMSer to provide the police with the necessary information.

Best Rdgs

With the number, I think the police are able to track down the person who signed up for that phone line...

Whether they treat the case seriously or not is another matter.

criminal intimidation. just report to the police.

Wow recep counter give out contact number?

The Police will pwned the recep counter..!

are u sure u din upset anyone.

how come people so free to harass u for no reason?

Status
Not open for further replies.