Kena Chicken Pox

Status
Not open for further replies.
John Teoh said:
Any advise? What food to avoid? What can help to improve?

Cheers
John

Just need plenty of rest will do. Avoid seafood.
Have a speedy recovery! :thumbsup:

Hahahaha...now you will really look like your avatar..lock up..:bsmilie: :bsmilie:

NO..chicken, bean, seafood, cucumber,garlic, black soya source, etc...etc..
NO life, party, beer, liquer, etc...etc....

HAPPY NEW YEAR !!!!!!!!!!!!

Forget to add.......

The good thing is....

You could now log in CS 24/7..:bsmilie:

for chicken pox,........ nothing much u can do but to go thru the whole 2 weeks for a full blown. just make sure you don't scratch or else it'll leaves scars.

usually some ppl avoid black stuffs and seafoods(eg. poisonnous stuffs....). some ppl also avoid chicken meat.

drink some cooling tea (if you're not pregnant) and barley. consult doctor if you're pregnant as ur body may suffer some sort of physical stress that can cause premature birth.

get calamine lotion and apply to reduce itch. can also use pine tarsol to wash ur body as it also can help reduce itch.

see a doctor as he may give you some itch reducing medications.

take care.

forgot to mention. you can shower as often as you want. doesn't affect instead helps ur body to loosen some stress.

Drink some coconut juice + plenty of rest
Hope yrs is not as bad as mine, the last time I kena.
Take care

soma said:
Forget to add.......

The good thing is....

You could now log in CS 24/7..:bsmilie:

Sorry, even if I can, I wouldn't log on to CS 24/7. Waste of time. Might as well do some reading better.

Cheers
John

Wah now thatn kenna? All the best to you i had my chicken pox when i was 12.. was hard to sleep because of all the 'pox' on my head. Lucky not many on my feet so i could still walk..you shloud get those speical shower gels too cause normal soap might make the pox worse...

jacob said:
forgot to mention. you can shower as often as you want. doesn't affect instead helps ur body to loosen some stress.

Yup. Got the lotion. I need to bath especially during the morning as I get high fever this few days. Need cold bath and cold water to cool down the body.

Cheers
John

John Teoh said:
Sorry, even if I can, I wouldn't log on to CS 24/7. Waste of time. Might as well do some reading better.

Cheers
John
yeah..practice photoshopping.:)

John Teoh said:
Yup. Got the lotion. I need to bath especially during the morning as I get high fever this few days. Need cold bath and cold water to cool down the body.

Cheers
John
I got mine During my Bali trip this year :cry: , got fever for 3-4 days, indeed, try not to burst the blister, until now the scar still hasn't gone away.

zcf said:
I got mine During my Bali trip this year :cry: , got fever for 3-4 days, indeed, try not to burst the blister, until now the scar still hasn't gone away.

I second that i still have a small "hole" in my elbow and some on my legs. My mom has quite a few too. Its not the fever thats trouble some its the pox after that.

I took the chicken pox jab before but still got the virus albeit a small scale one. Only itching spots on my scalp :eek: so went to camp and infected alot of other ppl :bsmilie:

Personally from my pov. I dont anything that you should avoid. Stick to your present diet and consume more water for a speedy recovery. Guardian Pharmacy has calamine lotion with mint which will cool down the itching :thumbsup:

Status
Not open for further replies.