Kelvin's Favourite Wedding Pics

I have been shooting in Perth for three years now and the place is still so amazing...there's always new places to be shot at...the light is really good too!

Actually, I now pretty much drive around Perth without a road directory! Ha

[

001bzc65.jpg

hi Kelvin,

my friend is the artist of the mural in this picture.. and when i showed her your picture.. she is mighty wowed by it.

i have dropped you a pm.

thanks so much!

cheers.. and i always loved your pictures.. :)

hi Kelvin,

my friend is the artist of the mural in this picture.. and when i showed her your picture.. she is mighty wowed by it.

i have dropped you a pm.

thanks so much!

cheers.. and i always loved your pictures.. :)

Wow...

I would very much like to meet her. How cool is that. =)

very nice concept & art direction.

hey i lurrveee your works!
you've been to couple of overseas locations for your shoot..is there any country/location that's new and you're keen on exploring?

hey i lurrveee your works!
you've been to couple of overseas locations for your shoot..is there any country/location that's new and you're keen on exploring?

Thanks...actually I am always open to shooting in new places...

I would love to shoot in Bhutan, Isle of Man, Bueno Aires ... =)

Thanks...actually I am always open to shooting in new places...

I would love to shoot in Bhutan, Isle of Man, Bueno Aires ... =)

this is exciting...i'm looking at a possible overseas shoot in the next 1-2yrs time (sounds a little kiasu to be looking around now i know)...but just wanna say i'm the adventurous sort and is looking for an adventurous photographer ;)
my choice would be one who's good at crafting/art directing outdoor shoot (not in the line of being totally natural and stuff as you can see...)
perhaps photojournalism is all rave...and is the ultimate "nirvana state" for all serious photographers...but i'm shallow...i want crafted shots..hahaha...you think this deviates from your philosophy?

i llove architecture....and i like how you manage both subject matters (ie people and buildings) in an amazing manner in some of your works :lovegrin:
keep it up!! i'm seriously looking forward to taking up your services when i'm ready for them...

You are the best wedding photographer that I have ever seen so far...well done and keep up the great work! Your photo idea are simply amazing! Thanks for sharing!