Kelong rental

Status
Not open for further replies.

cnng121

Jan 13, 2007
Hi, anyone know where and who can can i go to rent a kelong? And any maximum number of people on board restrictions? Thanks for any help in adv...:)

zac08

Feb 21, 2005
East
Hi, anyone know where and who can can i go to rent a kelong? And any maximum number of people on board restrictions? Thanks for any help in adv...:)
Not for local ones as in those in Singapore waters. They are not allowed to take visitors. The only ones which can be used for your purpose would be either in Malaysian waters or Indonesian.

Mebbe you'd like to check out www.fishingkaki.com and check out one of their affliates, Hot Boys Kelong for more information.

cnng121

Jan 13, 2007
Not for local ones as in those in Singapore waters. They are not allowed to take visitors. The only ones which can be used for your purpose would be either in Malaysian waters or Indonesian.

Mebbe you'd like to check out www.fishingkaki.com and check out one of their affliates, Hot Boys Kelong for more information.
Thank you very much.. very kind of you..:D

vgrmax

May 1, 2007
hougang
www.flickr.com
hey...wait wait ... i may have ur answer...as one of my friend owns a kelong...? pm me if u need it...
:D

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom