Kelly on Yukata Dress

doms23

Hi,

I'm kinda new here on clubsnap, here's my share from the last organized photoshoot that i've attended.

thanks for looking

Model:
Kelly

Nasz Vengeance

Apr 12, 2010
Hey there..lurvely shots with lurvly model..was wondering,did u play with saturation on purpose?hmm,I think the last pic is kinda greenish yellowish,a bit weird for human skin tone unless it was done on purpose..hmmm,used reflector?

Niwaes nice work!cheers

weegk

Jul 16, 2010
Singapore
lovely shots you have here . . . :)

i feel that you should include her feet (the photo with the red bridge) and shoot wider a bit. (just my liking) :think:

Pls kindly label your photos so that it is easier for us. ;)

cks2k2

Feb 12, 2009
pretty girl, nice shots, horrible skin tone.
she looks like she got jaundice. :nono:

Zenten

Deregistered
Jun 13, 2004
pretty girl, nice shots, horrible skin tone.
she looks like she got jaundice. :nono:

I think you need to calibrate your monitor. Otherwise, please look up the term Jaundice ......:)

wdEvA

Sep 1, 2006
etanphotography.com
I think you need to calibrate your monitor. Otherwise, please look up the term Jaundice ......:)
hmm, the skin tone looks yellowish on my monitor[calibrated] as well :confused:. gold reflector i suppose?

Last edited:

doms23

Thanks, my monitor is calibrated, like i mentioned in the earlier post, the post processing is intentional (yellowish). It may not be good to others but that's what i feel to do with my photos. (we can't please everybody anyway). I appreciate your comments & critiques and i am totally opened to that. i believe anybody has their own art/style and not everyone can appreciate that, which i absolutely expect in every photography/art forum that I've joined (local & international). The photos represents my art and i enjoyed it. I do not expect praises and applause's to every photos i posted - but from the critiques & comments, i learned alot to improve my photography & art. (Thanks anyways to those who likes my photos).

Thank you for the c&c guys and to my next post here in this forum, i will take note of all your response.

Cheers
:)

Zapper

Jul 29, 2005
Nice shots. The color treatment is pretty nifty too. :thumbsup:

lighty

Sep 13, 2008
Good composition but the colour processing is a no no. the skin tone is totally out and i think anyone who saw these pic will first notice the weird skin tone.

strange that you like these skin tone.

jwenchu

Jul 10, 2008
pretty model and nice colors. :)