Kelly Moore Boy Bag

Light Hunter

Apr 19, 2009
Anyone using the newly imported Kelly Moore Boy Bag? It look trendy and presentable for daily usage as compare to normal bulky camera bag.

Last edited:
looks good.

looks roomy, build seems excellent and the layout of the bag is really great. colour scheme also works out fine for all 3 variations.

also has a gap by the side of the bag, meaning it is not rainproof, even if the material might be, and that is not a given.

maybe if i had a lot of spare cash i might get it, but i can't bring myself to spend that sort of money on something not rainproof. sticking to the hadley pro for now.

Any idea who much is Hadley pro and is it much bigger than the kelly moore bag?

I just got brown coloured one 2 weeks ago. AM FREAKING LOVING IT.

Gear inside: 5D Mk2 + 24-70L and 5D Mk1 +135L
Feels fine even with two bodies as the shoulder pad feels comfy.

Pros:
- The ultimate "invisible bag". No one. I repeat, no one, thinks it's a camera bag.
- roomy but slim and streamlined. Very good for walking through crowded areas.
- Pretty! The coolest bag I have ever seen!
- Stitching is of the highest quality. Equally good as my other bag, a Billingham. Looks much "younger" than a Billingham too.
- Very well thought out layout for camera equipment.

Cons.
- EXPENSIVE.
- Slightly too big for my use (I'm nitpicking for a "con" here)

I LOVE MINE SO MUCH.

Any idea who much is Hadley pro and is it much bigger than the kelly moore bag?
The kelly moore is about the same size as my friend's Hadley Large.

all the super nice bags all so expensive!!! :(

anyone knows where i can one of these equally nice bags for much cheaper? dont really care about the brand anymore... pm me please!!!

thankssss!

the kelly moore bag is already priced very nicely in tk foto.

Looks great from the pictures I saw online.

Any idea how much it cost??

FFA

Looks great from the pictures I saw online.

Any idea how much it cost??

FFA
$265. Worth every single cent in my opinion. It's practically a "young man's billingham" with an awesome layout.

maybe if i had a lot of spare cash i might get it, but i can't bring myself to spend that sort of money on something not rainproof. sticking to the hadley pro for now.
hmmm.... i just used it last week while shooting in torrential rain. The gaps sorta close with some weight inside the bag but yeah, a couple of drops got onto my camera. I don't see a problem with that though unless you intend to go swimming with the bag :)

all the super nice bags all so expensive!!! :(

anyone knows where i can one of these equally nice bags for much cheaper? dont really care about the brand anymore... pm me please!!!

thankssss!

the price comes with quality not just nice.

hmmm.... i just used it last week while shooting in torrential rain. The gaps sorta close with some weight inside the bag but yeah, a couple of drops got onto my camera. I don't see a problem with that though unless you intend to go swimming with the bag :)

A COUPLE OF DROPS GOT ONTO YOUR CAMERA:nono:?

camera bags these days go for the 'look' and not the 'functionality'.

that said, i'm inching closer to the 'look' camp these days since i don't take my camera out on rainy days :)

i'm more worried about getting splashed by large waves + seawater.

rainwater is not a serious problem for me, seawater is highly corrosive if it gets inside the camera body.

Going down to TK this weekend to take a look of the bag. Been looking around for a camera bag that can be double up as daily usage. Anyone have other suggestions?

Looks like a nice bag but must resist the BBB virus!